Although the world is already immersed in the trend of HD video, many of us still own a large number of DVDs, which are precious and classic. The best way to treasure them is to rip them into digital files to prevent them from being scratched or broken. This method is also more convenient for us to watch DVDs on mobile devices when we are away from home.
It seems difficult to digitize a DVD for beginners without ripping experience, but I want to say that if you have the right software, ripping a DVD to a computer or other device is easy. WonderFox DVD Video Converter is a good choice, allowing you to easily rip movies as fast as possible.
After successfully ripping, you can also back up digital files to ensure that these physical DVDs are not stolen or damaged. Not only that, you can also stream movies to video streaming platforms and devices so that you can enjoy collector’s edition movies anytime, anywhere.
Why WonderFox DVD Video Converter?
One might ask: why choose WonderFox DVD Video Converter among so many ripping tools? There is no doubt that it is a powerful conversion program, you can easily operate it even if you are one without any knowledge about bit rate, frame rate, encoder, etc.
In addition, WonderFox DVD Video Converter can rip almost all DVDs, including 99-title DVDs, fitness videos, music videos, encrypted DVDs and more.
The most important thing is that it is not only a DVD ripping software, but also acts as a video downloader, video editor, and video converter, which can meet your diverse needs without third-party tools.
How to rip DVD to portable devices with WonderFox DVD Video Converter?
It’s a simple and clear program that can rip DVD to portable device in 3 steps, so easy! Please free download the program from the official website and install it on your computer before the task begins.
Step 1: Insert CD-ROM into the computer and import DVDs by clicking “Load DVD”.
Step 2: Select the output device.
Please select the desired output device from the hidden list on the right side of the software interface, including Samsung, Apple, Sony, Huawei, Lenovo, smartphone, tablet, TV, etc.
Step 3: When everything is ready, please click the “Run” button to rip DVD to portable device.
SEE ALSO: 6 Tricks to Free up Space on your iPhone
What other features of WonderFox DVD Video Converter?
Like I said before, WonderFox DVD Video Converter is an all-in-one program. In addition to the benefits you can get from ripping DVDs, the following features are also useful.
- Convert DVDs and videos to 300+ formats, such as MKV, MOV, MP4, MP3, AC3, AAC, WAV, AVI, MPG, VOB, 3GP and more.
- Download online videos from 300+ sites like YouTube, Vimeo, Hulu, Twitter, Facebook, etc.
- Edit videos and DVDs in multiple ways, such as cutting, clipping, rotating, adding special effects, merging, cropping, etc.
- Insert subtitles to DVDs and videos.
- Extract music files from DVDs and videos.
- Back up old and scratched DVD collections.
- Copy DVD to DVD Folder and ISO Image quickly.
- Intelligently detect and tag the main movie from 99 titles.
- Convert SD video to HD video.
- Copy encrypted movies.
- Easy to use.
- Multilingual interface can serve users in different regions.
- Support hardware acceleration technology, up to 50X faster conversion speed.
- Various output formats and devices for ripping and conversion.
- No quality loss.
- Windows version only.
Under the prevalence of digitization, physical DVDs may have been set aside by many people, but there are still some people who are loyal fans of them, and like to collect and enjoy their own favorite movies. The undeniable fact is that physical DVDs are really bad to store and collect due to their inherent weaknesses. I hope that the methods and tools introduced today will help you who like to watch movies. If you have other methods to share with us, please leave a message below.
Please use WonderFox DVD Video Converter reasonably, any illegal acts are not supported by us.