view song lyrics in Apple Music on iOS, Mac and Apple TV: Music always gives some peace and positive vibes when you listen to it. Some users google the lyrics but don’t worry you have to no longer google the lyrics. Now no longer you will be singing out the wrong lyrics.
In this blog, we will be showing you what you can do with the music application so that you can easily read out the lyrics.
View Song Lyrics on iPhone and iPad
Open the music app then follow the below steps to see the lyrics.
- Tap the More (three-dot icon) button from the bottom right.
- In the pop-up menu, select Lyrics.
- View the lyrics and sing along. When you finish, tap Done.
View Song Lyrics on Mac
Open iTunes and play the song you want.
- Click the menu button next to the song currently playing.
- In the pop-up menu, choose Lyrics.
- And like on iOS, view the lyrics and sing along.
- You can click that same button again to close the window.
View Song Lyrics on Apple TV
Open the music app and select the song you want.
- When the song starts, swipe up from the bottom.
- Select the Lyrics button at the top.
- Check out your lyrics and enjoy! When you finish, click Menu to go back.
Limitations for Viewing Song Lyrics
There is some limitation for viewing song lyrics.
- You must have an Apple Music subscription.
- You cannot view lyrics in Airplane Mode or without an internet connection.
- You may not see lyrics with explicit content if you have explicit content turned off on your device.