We have seen Cydia jailbreak previously, now we have a new jailbreak coming up which is called Phœnix. Now, we hope that it will make more possible for iOS 9.3.5 devices open to jailbreak. Phoenix, which has been created by tihmster and Siguza is capable of semi-jailbreaking a 32-bit iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
If you are using iOS 10/11 then this is not a big news for you guys but if you own an iPhone which runs iOS 9.3.5 than it is kind of big news for you all. The iOS 9.3.5 was released in August 2016. The iOS 9.3.5 is most likely the final iOS version that will ever be released for many 32-bit devices, having a jailbreak for it will make older devices more useful.
Just Like All other Popular Jailbreaks: yalu102 for iOS 10.2, the phoenix will be a popular one for iOS 9.3.5 devices.
Cydia Extender tool is not working on iOS 9, so users who don’t have a paid Apple developer account will have to side-load the jailbreak app every week to keep the jailbreak functional.
The devices that are listed for this jailbreak include iPhone 4S or earlier, iPod touch 5th generation or earlier, iPad 3rd generation or earlier and iPad mini original.
If you have a 32-bit iPhone, iPad or iPod touch that is running iOS 9.3.5, you need to download the Phœnix tool. You can use the Cydia Impactor tool to install the jailbreak.
Here Is the Step By Step Instructions:
- Download the IPA.
- Download Cydia Impactor.
- Connect your device to your computer.
- Start Cydia Impactor and drag the IPA onto the top field.
- Enter your Apple ID credentials.
- On your device, go to “Settings > General > Device Management” and trust the certificate.
- Run the app and tap on “Prepare For Jailbreak”.
- Wait for it to respring, then launch Cydia from the Home Screen.
- Whenever you reboot, open the app again and tap on “Kickstart Jailbreak”.
- Whenever the app expires, install it again with Cydia Impactor.