How to Turn on Smart Compose in Gmail| How to Enable it
A few days back Google Announced new features at Google I/O 2018. One of the great feature and my personal favorite feature is Gmail Smart Compose. So in this Post lets see how can you Enable the Smart Compose Right Now.
Gmail Smart Compose:
gmail smart compose will suggest the best word or full phrases that Gmail writers can use while composing an email. Google roll out this feature in desktop mode. Here is how you can turn on smart compose.
How to Turn on Smart Compose in Gmail
- You will need to activate new Gmail Design that was released in March 2018. If you haven’t done this Proceed to Step 2.
- Sign in to your Gmail account, and click on the ‘gear icon’ in the top right corner of your mailbox.
- you will see this option ‘Try the new Gmail.‘ Click on it, and you’ll be taken to the new Gmail UI.
- Go to Gear button on the top right-hand side. Click on it. Click on Settings.
- Now you will see many options in “General Tab“. You will see Experimental Access on 7th Option. Tick that Box to enable that option.
- Click on save changes to save all these settings.
- Again open the settings Tab and this time you will an option for Smart Compose.
- Click on “Writing suggestion on“
- save it and that’s pretty much it for Smart Compose Settings.
Now you have enabled the Gmail Smart Compose Feature on your Account. It’s time for testing. Compose an email and try out his feature.
I’m Liking this feature a lot. I know suggestions are not always on point but Hey its beta and I pretty much satisfied. Do let me know your thoughts after using this feature and tell me your impression also. Thank you for reading this post.