Amazon Pay is a service that lets you use the payment methods already associated with your Amazon account to make payments for goods or services on third-party websites. It provides a better, faster, and more secure way to make online payments for its users. At starting the service allowed users to make purchases on Amazon’s website with saved addresses and credit/debit card which results in quick and trouble-free transactions. However, now that there are too many upgrades to the service, it is much more than that. Now, Amazon Pay offers a lot of services for merchants and shopkeepers. For example, when merchants can use Pay Express service to integrate payment processing capabilities on their own website, buyers can buy Amazon Gift and Store cards.
Launched in the US initially, this service has now spread to 7 more countries, including the latest in India. In India, Amazon allows you to add and keep money in your digital Amazon Pat Wallet. This is great news because shopping on Amazon will now be easier than before.
Adding Money in Amazon Pay
You can add money in your Amazon Pay account using either the Amazon app or website. The steps are very easy to follow and you should be able to add money to your Amazon Pay balance account in no time. We will check out both the methods below.
Add Money to Amazon Pay using Amazon Website
1. Visit the Amazon web page and log in with your credentials.
2. Now click on the “Your Orders” menu or hover over it and then click on “Your Account” on the drop down menu.
3. Here, in the “Your Account” section, click on the “Amazon Pay balance” button.
4. In this page, you will see the option to add money in your Amazon Pay balance account. Fill the amount or select an amount you want to add and click on the “Continue” button.
5. Now choose your payment option and then click on continue to complete the process.
6. To see your total balance hover over the “Your Orders” menu and click on “Your Amazon Pay balance” option.
- Add Money in Amazon Pay using Amazon App
1. Open the Amazon app and tap on the hamburger menu to reveal the side menu. Here, tap on the “Amazon Pay” option.
2. Here, tap on the “Add Money” button and enter the amount you want to add. Now, tap on continue.
3. Just like before, select your payment option and then click on continue to complete the process.
4. To view your balance, just perform the first step. If you want to see your transaction history, tap on “View Statement” button.
Recharge Your Amazon Pay Balance With Ease
Amazon Pay balance allows you to help pay for Amazon’s keep the digital power of the purse, allowing you unrest faster examine outs when electronic commerce something on Amazon. Apart from the diffidence, there are distinctive consistent reasons which derive the complete adding bribe thing seem in a superior way viable. Firstly, Amazon gives distinctive cash back offers which are independent of its Amazon Pay balance users. Also, in countries love India, Amazon is further testing other usages for its digital almighty dollar, one as express recharges and plan payments. When these features have been full, adding money in Amazon Pay Balance will become ultimately more easy on the eyes for consumers. If you hang this tutorial to be prosperous, let us visualize in the observation section below. If you didn’t, do the same.