Are you Digital Marketer or want to be? Digital Marketing has become one of the hottest industries in today’s world of internet, gadgets, and technology. It is a crucial skill to have not only for marketing professionals but also for business owners and entrepreneurs. Surprisingly, there is a significant talent shortage in digital marketing, with demand vastly outweighing supply. This provides numerous opportunities for those wishing to enter the field of online marketing.
Also, because this industry is constantly changing and new digital marketing trends emerge, executives and professionals must stay current with these trends and technologies if they want to remain relevant. Online Digital Marketing courses are a quick and easy way to stay up to date on the latest strategies and trends.
A certification in Digital Marketing can be obtained from the comfort of one’s own home. Several renowned universities and industry professionals are now offering online digital marketing training programmes that teach essential digital marketing skills through exercises, practical assignments, and hands-on projects. These are more adaptable and less expensive than traditional university degree programmes. So, whether you want to learn new skills or brush up on your existing ones, all you have to do is select a Digital Marketing online course that is appropriate for you and your business.
We’ve compiled a list of the best Digital Marketing Courses, Certifications, Classes, and Trainings available online in 2022. All of these courses are completely free to take. They provide you with a certificate upon completion, which will help you boost your resume and stand out from your peers.
Digital Marketing Specialisation
The specialization is divided into 7 courses with last one being a Capstone project offered in association with Grainger industries. The courses as are follows:
- Marketing in a Digital World
- Digital Analytics for Marketing Professionals: Marketing Analytics in Theory
- Digital Analytics for Marketing Professionals: Marketing Analytics in Practice
- Digital Media and Marketing Principles
- Digital Media and marketing Strategies
- Marketing in an Analog World
- Digital Marketing Capstone
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- Gain an understanding of the motivations behind data collection and analysis methods used by marketing professional.
- Understand frameworks and approaches to measuring consumers’ digital actionsLearn to evaluate and choose appropriate web analytics tools and techniques
Learn to evaluate and choose appropriate web analytics tools and technique
- Earn familiarity with the unique measurement opportunities and challenges presented by New Media
Microsoft Advertising Certifications
Microsoft Advertising certifications are informative, convenient, and free to everyone.
- Complete the courses to get ready for the exam. Or, skip straight to it if you’re already an expert on the topic.
- Complete the 50-question exam with a score of 80% or more to pass. You can pause and resume at any time.
- Claim your badge through Credly and use it to get recognized for your skills and knowledge.
Digital and Social by Twitter
If you are in a digital or social role at a media company, agency, brand, or own your own business, we recommend the following coursework to understand the foundations of Twitter as an advertising platform.
You will learn about the value of Twitter’s audience, Twitter’s video solutions, and how to integrate different ad formats into media plans. You will also learn how to create, measure and optimize campaigns and creative to drive strong performance and impact for your brand.
SEO Training Course: Learn How to Get Organic Traffic From Search
It doesn’t matter if you know nothing about SEO. By the end of this free SEO training course, you’ll understand how to apply the basics of SEO like keyword research, on-page SEO, and link building to rank higher in search engines.
Who is this course for?
- SEO beginners
- Small business owners
- Marketing team leaders
If your end goal is to rank higher in search engines like Google and get free organic traffic, this SEO training is for you.
Email Marketing Course: Get Certified in Email Marketing
What you’ll learn:
- Master the fundamentals of email marketing
- Apply what you learn with HubSpot’s free email marketing tool
- Invest in yourself and your career by learning one of the most in-demand skills in digital marketing
- 9 lessons
- 28 videos
- 9 quizzes
- 3:18 hours