Download and Install Sileo Cydia alternative for iOS 11.0-11.4 Beta 3: Every day new tweaks are introduced in the jailbreak world. Every tweak has its own features and uniqueness. If you are on a jailbroken device then there might be a case you would be searching for new tweaks.
If that’s the case then Coolstar has recently released the first public version of Sileo. Along with the release of Sileo the developer has also released Electra 1.1.0.
In this blog, we will be talking about how you can install the tweak on iPhone, iPad etc. Lets first discuss what Sileo is all about.
What is Sileo?
Download and Install Sileo Cydia alternative for iOS 11.0-11.4 Beta 3: You might be knowing Cydia and if that’s the case then let me tell you that Sileo is just an alternative of Cydia. It is developed by developer name Coolstar and nullpixel. Some of the standout features of Sileo are-
- It loads tweaks and packages at blazing fast speeds.
- It also trims a lot of fat from the “Sources” section with the all-new “repo unclutterer” that refreshes sources almost instantly.
- A clean, flat user interface that has the same look and feels like that of the stock App Store app.
Before you install this tweak there are some points which you should keep in mind.
- Some functionality and features are still missing or may not work as expected.
- Since this is a beta preview, some bugs might have crept in.
- Only payments through the Dynastic Development repository are supported for now.
- Update (February 24, 2018) – Sileo 0.8 Beta 2 is now fully compatible with iOS 12 on non-jailbroken devices. It does NOT support unc0ver at the moment.
- Beta preview 2 – The “Get” button is now twice as fast, fixed broken the “Get” button bug and the appearance of payment providers for iPad users.
WHICH FIRMWARE VERSIONS ARE COMPATIBLE?
- 11.4 Beta 1,2, and 3
- 12.2 Beta 1,2 and 3
- iPhone, iPad or iPod touch
- A compatible firmware version
- Electra jailbreak v1.1.0 or unc0ver jailbreak
- Sileo IPA file (only for non-jailbroken iOS 12 users)
HOW TO DOWNLOAD AND INSTALL SILEO ON IOS 11.0-11.3.1-11.4 BETA 3
Step 1 Open Cydia.
Step 2 Go to the Sources section, scroll down, and tap on Electra’s iOS utility source – the default repository of Electra jailbreak.
Step 3 Scroll down and tap on the Sileo (Beta) package and press Install.
Step 4 Wait for the installation to complete and tap Restart SpringBoard.
Step 5 Go back to your home screen and launch the Sileo app.
That’s it. The Sileo tweak will be installed on your device.
You can also try unc0ver tweak which works wonder in iPhone.
Download and Install Sileo Cydia alternative for iOS 11.0-11.4 Beta 3: The development team plans to introduce new features and support to their package manager. Here’s what you can expect from the upcoming versions of Sileo.
- Payment support coming to Chariz (formerly HashBang repo).
- Source code will be soon get published on GitHub.
- The initial build will be distributed on a new Cydia repository.