There are plenty of websites on the internet which are in a foreign language. If by chance you came to know about such website then have you ever thought about how you will be able to understand it? In this blog, we will be showing you how to safari translate web page on the iPhone with Microsoft Translation. Microsoft translation is one of the best ways on how you can transform the foreign language.
Safari Translate Web Page
Follow the below website to know how you can translate a website in Safari on iPhone.
- Open the App Store and search for the Microsoft Translator app on your iPhone.
- Install the app on your iPhone or iPad.
- In Safari, open the foreign language website.
- Tap on the Share button and choose ‘More.’
- Turn on the Translator option here.
- This will add the Translator function into Safari and you are ready to translate now.
- Open a foreign language site and tap on the ‘Share’ button.
- Tap on Translator from the options.
Translate the website into another language besides English
You can also translate the website into another language besides English quite easily.
- Tap on Microsoft Translator app on your device home screen.
- Tap on the Settings icon at the bottom right of your screen.
- Scroll down to Languages section.
- Tap on Safari Translation Language and choose the default language.
Other notable translation features of Microsoft Translate
Microsoft Translator is a nifty app that comes packed with features that allow more functions than merely a Safari website translation.
That was all about how you can translate the website into another language. I hope you like this article please let us know through the comment box what are the other ways on how you can translate a website in the language which you want.