Data loss is a very common problem among Android users, Most of the users look for ways to recover lost photos videos contacts and other kinds of digital data.
I took your huge interest to this topic into consideration. In today’s article, I am going to introduce you WonderShare dr. fone for android that is a very easy to use and effective data recovery software for android users. I will be teaching you how to use dr. fone. Wondershare dr. fone for Android to recover our lost data and deleted files on Android Phones and Tablet Devices.
Let’s start today’s article with the user interface. The very first thing I would like to clear is that WonderShare dr fone is not an android app this is a pc software designed for Microsoft Windows 7, 8/8.1 and Windows 10 and you will have to connect your android phone or tablet devise to a pc running Microsoft Windows version stated above via mini USB cable in addition to Microsoft windows the Wondershare dr fone for Android is also designed for mac os and Android operating system.
Wondershare dr fone data recovery software is a totally paid data recovery software though they offer a free trial it’s free trial doesn’t let you recover lost data – after completing scan it is available priced at ranging from $49 to 149 dollars.
The user interface is very easy to use there is nothing you need to explore at very first page that you see after opening Wondershare share doctor phone you find instructions to enable developer mode and USP debugging so it can connect your phone or tablet device to PC for Android versions from 2 to 6 you must follow these given instructions otherwise, you can’t connect your phone to PC.
As you can see we have three Recovery Options in WonderShare Dr. Fone
Android data recovery option is given to recover data from phone memory as well as from the SD memory card if you can’t or don’t want to connect Android SD card data recovery is a dedicated option for SD memory cards or card readers
My favorite feature is Android data extraction this feature helps you recover data if touch is not working or broken or phone screen went black but the phone is still on as of now this the option is only available for Samsung devices.
The last option is given for those who forgot lock screen patterns you can use the Android lock screen removal to remove it currently this feature supports only Samsung devices
As I mentioned earlier that you need to enable developer mode and USB debugging to connect your phone or tablet to PC:-
- To Enable developer mode go to settings
- Tap about the phone
- Scroll down the page until you find build number
- Tap build number seven times
- Now go back to settings
- Tap developer options and turn on USB debugging
As you can see it divides all files into eight different categories to make things easier after connecting to PC such as contacts messaging call history WhatsApp messages and attachments gallery audio videos document tick mark select all option if you want to restore all lost data keep in mind it may take too long.
If you want to recover a specific category for an example if you want to recover mere contacts deselect all other categories and tick mark contacts.
On the next, you are given a warning that dr. phone will apply a route to
- click start if you are ok with it as far
- it takes a while to analyze connected
- it also restarts connected phone or tablet device during all the process
- please don’t mess with mini USB cable and don’t use your phone or tablet device
- after scanning as you can see it came
Now a bit about how to use Android SD
you may consider this feature as a general data recovery software in addition to SD memory card you can recover data from USB drives external hard drives and other external storage devices
close Wondershare share dr. phone and insert SD card in card reader and plug in the card reader into PC before you reopen Wondershare dr. phone
- now click Android SD card data recovery
- click Next
- click Next
- here you are provided with two scanning modes standard mode only searches for deleted data it takes less time than Advanced Mode
- if the aforementioned mode does not work out you can use advanced mode though it takes a while chances are high that this mode will recover your desired data
- I’m going for standard mode click Next
- click Next to begin the scanning process
I don’t have any Samsung phone or tablet device this is why I can’t demonstrate how to use Android day to extraction and Android lock screen removal as these features available for Samsung phones and tablet devices
I do hope Wondershare doctor phone for Android tutorial has been informative and helpful for you to understand its user interface and features I’ve done my best in today’s article please do let me know if I could not explain anything properly in the comment section below I’ll try to solve your problems.
Many people think that data files, once deleted from an Android smartphone, cannot be recovered. It is useless to say that this is a misinterpreted concept, since every time a file is deleted from a device, it does not disappear immediately.
For all files stored in the phone memory, there is a directory (of pointers) that keeps a record of these files. Each time one is deleted, the pointer that was assigned is free and assigned to other content. The data remains intact in memory for some time.
Therefore, if we perform an immediate recovery, it is possible to recover content. Only after saving new information to the device, the original data is replaced by something else. Now you know, if you want to achieve tangible results in an android, it is very important to be fast.
How to recover deleted or lost data on the Android?
As I mentioned before, you can easily run the data recovery on your Android device and get back the files deleted or lost. Android Data Recovery is the first data recovery software for Android devices and is already compatible with more than 6000 devices.
This program is an integral part of the dr.fone toolkit and is the first software that supports data recovery for the Android. Android Data Recovery offers a safe and reliable way to recover our data. This operation can be performed both on the phone’s internal memory and on the SD card.
How to do it?
- First, you must download the program from the original link. Once you have installed and opened the software, click on Data Recovery.
- Before connecting your phone to the system, you must make sure that you have activated the USB debug function. To do this, you must first follow the following path: Configuration – About the device – in the option of Compilation Number you must touch this option seven times in a row. This will allow you to open the developer options. Then, again in Settings, you will have to locate the Developer Options and activate the USB debug function. Once completed and activated, the phone must be connected to the system via a USB cable.
- Even having previously enabled it, there may be times when you get a pop-up message on your smartphone about USB debugging permissions. Just confirm and you’re done.
- From now on, the application will automatically recognize our device and give us a list of the different types of data that can be retrieved. Just verify the type of files you want to get back and click Next.
- You will get a window that will give you to choose a recovery mode. Ideally, you choose the mode that comes automatically, although this may vary depending on your knowledge. Once you choose the option that best suits you, click on Start.
- The program will start to execute the recovery of data from your smartphone through a search in the device. When this process finishes, we will be able to see a pre-visualization of the recovered files. If you receive a message pop up on your mobile on Superuser permissions, you just have to accept it and continue using the program.
- In the end, this tool will give you a segregated view of all the files you were able to recover. Then you only have to select the data files that you want to recover and click on Recover.
Thanks to programs like this, our failures can have a solution without having to get depressed about it. And you? Have you ever accidentally deleted your mobile files?