Apple was the first to launch 3D touch on smartphone business and its 3D touch feature is amazing, I personally love to use the 3D Touch Feature on iPhone and 3D Touch can be a cool, helpful feature for a lot of people but there are some who never use the feature or even find that it gets in the way of simply pressing and holding something on the screen.
What ever it is whether you love it or hate it, there’s a way to turn the 3D touch off on your iPhone:
How To Off Turn 3D Touch On iPhone:
- Open the Settings app.
- Tap General.
- Select Accessibility.
- Tap 3D Touch.
- Toggle 3D Touch off.
So this is the simple way by which you can Turn off the 3D touch on your iPhone, Hope it will come handy if you don’t like the 3D touch feature.
Image credit: Denys Prykhodov / Shutterstock.com
You may also like:
- How to Take Slow-Motion Video on iPhone
- The 18 Best Mac Tips & Tricks You Should Know
- How To Get Tweaks&Themes (No Jailbreak/Cydia!!!) (No Computer) iOS 9/10/11 on iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch
- How to Save a Photo as PDF on iPad and iPhone on iOS 11
- How To Download Phoenix Jailbreak for iOS 9.3.5 For 32-Bit Devices