Median Jilbreak IPA | Gobin Jailbreak IPA | LiberiOS Jailbreak IPA | H3lix Jailbreak IPA : H3lix Jailbreak IPA allows you to apply a Jailbreak to 32-bit iOS devices that have versions 10.0.1 or 10.3.3. After downloading H3lix Jailbreak, we just have to proceed to install it on our iPhone using Cydia Impactor. Once we finish the whole process we will have an iPhone with Jailbreak ready to use.
Median Jailbreak IPA | Gobin Jailbreak IPA | LiberiOS Jailbreak IPA | H3lix Jailbreak IPA : The functions that give you a Jailbreak on iPhone are many, since it provides access to a large number of applications and games of payment easily, which already gives a long list of functions. It is the substitute in iPhone of the root that we can find in the Android terminals. Both Android root and H3lix Jailbreak will achieve a lot of additional functions in our terminals for free, which could not be better.
While the Jailbreak is not at its best, since two of the three most important repositories of Cydia have closed, it does not seem that it will disappear, far from it. With everything it offers and what little it asks for in return, it is impossible for users to stop being interested in any way in this type of hack unless Apple gets to put much more land in between.
Download H3lix Jailbreak for iOS 10.0.1 and 10.3.3
- Developer tihmstar just released H3lix, a jailbreak tool for iOS 10 – 10.3.3 on Christmas Eve.
- Not all iPhone or iPad running the given firmware is compatible.
- The h3lix jailbreak will only work with 32-bit devices.
You can imagine that an IPA file that provides access to such amount of paid content is totally vetoed from the App Store. It is no novelty that Apple is the most famous Jailbreaks and tweaks of iOS. However, we provide you with a link in Mediafire where you can download the original IPA file.
H3lix Jailbreak 10.0.1 and 10.3.3
It is the version published on December 31, 2017, as a Christmas gift from the developer. As we have already mentioned, it is available for iOS 10.0.1 – 10.3.3. It only weighs 8.8MB.
Link | Download
Install H3lix Jailbreak on iPhone
The process of installing IPA files on iPhone and iPad requires the use of a program called Cydia Impactor, which will help you sign the files as a developer. It consists of few steps:
- Open Cydia Impactor on your computer with the iPhone connected via USB.
- Drag the IPA file that we offer you above.
- Enter your Apple ID and password.
- If it does not work you should try another Apple ID.
- Once the installation is complete, go to the profiles in the Settings> General section and accept the profile created by H3lix so that the application can be opened.
Jailbreak iOS 11 – iOS 11.1.2 now available: installation in 5 steps
- LiberiOS is a new jailbreak for iOS 11.x released by developer Jonathan Levin or known as Morpheus.
- This tool also marks the second jailbreak for iPhone X.
- It works with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch running iOS 11 through 11.1.2.
To jailbreak the iPhone is an option that many users of Apple products do not see with good eyes, but that still allows others to access many more applications or have at hand the possibility of squeezing more options offered by iOS, a hermetic system.
With the release of iOS 11 on September 19, much was speculated about the impossibility of jailbreaking the iPhone, but we heard that it was possible. Now we will describe how to do it in iOS 11 if you really want to explore.
The developer and hacker, Jonathan Levin has just launched LiberiOS jailbreak, the first official jailbreak for iOS 11: iOS 11.2 and iPhone X, iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus.
Compatibility of LiberiOS
- iOS 11, iOS 11.0.1, iOS 11.0.2, iOS 11.0.3, iOS 11.1, iOS 11.1.1, iOS 11.1.2
It is not compatible with the following versions of iOS 11
- iOS 11.2, iOS 11.2.1
Compatible with these devices
- iPhone X
- iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus
- iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus
- iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s Plus
- iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- iPhone SE
- Iphone 5s
- iPad Pro (first and second generation) of 12.9 inches
- First-generation 10.5-inch iPad Pro
- 9.7 inch iPad Pro
- iPad Air 2, iPad Air, iPad 5th generation
- iPad mini 4, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 2
- iPod touch sixth generation
Steps to install it:
Median Jilbreak IPA | Gobin Jailbreak IPA | LiberiOS Jailbreak IPA | H3lix Jailbreak IPA
Step 1: Download
Step 2: Install IPA LiberiOS using Cydia Impactor
Connect the iPhone, iPad or iPod touch to your computer with the Lightning cable to load the LiberiOS IPA file.
Median Jilbreak IPA | Gobin Jailbreak IPA | LiberiOS Jailbreak IPA | H3lix Jailbreak IPA : Start Cydia Impactor on the computer. Your iOS device will be detected. Drag the LiberiOS jailbreak IPA file that you had previously downloaded to your UI. Put the Apple ID and your password for your Apple Developer account when requested, and wait for Cydia Impactor to download the signed application to your iOS device.
Step 3: Trusted developer profile
Once LiberiOS jailbreak has been loaded, start the Settings application and go to Settings> General> Profiles and Device Management (in some iOS versions it can be General> Device Management).
Touch the profile associated with the LiberiOS jailbreak application. Touch Trusted Profile and confirm.
Step 4: Run Jailbreak
Start the LiberiOS Jailbreak application from the Start screen and touch the Do it button to start the jailbreak process.
Step 5: Wait for Jailbreak to complete
After a while, the screen should appear that should inform us that the process was successful.
How does the Semi-Untethered Jailbreak work?
Median Jilbreak IPA | Gobin Jailbreak IPA | LiberiOS Jailbreak IPA | H3lix Jailbreak IPA : It is a jailbreak without ties, which means that when the device is restarted, the Jailbreak will be deactivated. You can not use the jailbreak settings that you installed and Cydia will be locked when it starts. To do it again, open the LiberiOS jailbreak application and perform the jailbreak again. Your device will be jailbroken again.
When does the LiberiOS Jailbreak application expire and how do I renew it?
If you are installing the LiberiOS application with a free Apple developer account, it will expire after 7 days. Then you must reinstall it through Cydia Impactor to get another 7 more. The steps are exactly the same as described above.
You should keep in mind that you need the LiberiOS Jailbreak application only when you want to re-jailbreak your device after restarting it, so even if it expires, the jailbreak will remain as it is.
GOblin Jailbreak IPA [iOS 10.3 – 10.3.3] Download for iPhone, iPad or iPod
- The new g0blin jailbreak is a combination of v0rtex exploit and yalu102.
- You can use it for any A7-A9 devices running iOS 10.3.1 – 10.3.3.
- Cydia And Substrate are reportedly working.
Median Jilbreak IPA | Gobin Jailbreak IPA | LiberiOS Jailbreak IPA | H3lix Jailbreak IPA : Goblin Jailbreak is a new application capable of installing Cydia in iOS versions 10.3 – 10.3.3. After downloading GOblin Jailbreak IPA and install it on your iOS you can count on the typical Jailbreak, which offers certain functions that we would not find in a normal terminal. There was still no way to jailbreak these versions of iOS until this application appeared, which is cause for celebration for some.
How to download GOblin Jailbreak IPA for iOS?
To access the file you will have to opt for third-party means since it is impossible to find it through any official means. We have created a mirror in Mediafire with the IPA file ready to be installed.
Goblin Jailbreak IPA
This is the version published on January 3, 2017, and is available for iOS 10.3 – 10.3.3. It weighs only 8MB.
Link | Download
Install GOblin Jailbreak in iOS 10.3 – 10.3.3
To install Goblin Jailbreak you only need the use of Cydia Impactor from a computer. The initial installation process is simple:
- Download the IPA file and drag it to Cydia Impactor (with the terminal connected via USB).
- Enter your Apple ID and password, if you see an error you must try any other account (you can create one).
- Once installed, you must go to the profile section within Setings> General to give permission to the profile added by the Jailbreak.
- Once this is done, we go to the initial menu and open gOblin Jailbreak, which should already appear between our applications.
- You may need to open it several times until it finally works, since it is a beta application that still has bugs.
- Once you manage to open it, you only need to click jailbreak and the application will do the rest. If everything went well the application will tell you.
- You can already count on Cydia on your iOS.
With the passage of time there may be things that stop working, so we simply have to reboot the terminal. For this you just have to reopen the application and click jailbreak again.
DOWNLOAD: MERIDIAN IOS 10.3.3 JAILBREAK FOR 64-BIT iPhones, IPADS
- Meridian is a new jailbreak for iOS 10 – 10.3.3 released by developer iBSparkes.
- It supports 64-bit devices (iPhone, iPad, iPod touch)
- The jailbreak shipped with Cydia but not Substrate.
There has been more than a small conversation in recent months about whether the jailbreak world is coming to an end.
It is not a great ending, but rather a slow and slow ending. That may still be the case, but lately, there has been a lot of activity that could also suggest otherwise. As a new jailbreak released for iOS 10.3.3 64-bit devices, for example.
Launched by PsychoTea and having been assembled from several projects that run within the community, this new jailbreak is known as Meridian and should work perfectly on any 64-bit device, including iPads. According to the jailbreak website, anything from iOS 10.0 to iOS 10.3.3 should be a fair game, although apparently everything prior to iOS 10.3 apparently has not been tested yet.
The installation should also be simple enough, with the whole issue of downloading Meridian in the form of IPA, loading it on an iPhone or iPad through Cydia Impactor and then running the application. Cydia is installed, although some SSH is required to work, and then you go to the races! It is important to keep in mind that Cydia Substrate is not compatible until, of course, saurik launches an update to Substrate for 64-bit devices.
This is the third known jailbreak for iOS 10.3.3 64-bit devices with Goblin and a jailbreak of Pwn20wnd already in sight. There is also a 32-bit jailbreak for those who run older devices. Created by tihmstar, h3lix is a good solution for those who still cling to the aging iPhones and 32-bit iPads, you know, for the lolz.
Meridian, new tool to release iOS 10.3.3
Median Jilbreak IPA | Gobin Jailbreak IPA | LiberiOS Jailbreak IPA | H3lix Jailbreak IPA : If you are one of the users that made the decision not to update to iOS 11, we bring you excellent news, as it has just released a new tool to free 64-bit devices with iOS 10 – 10.3.3, known in the community as Meridian , which has been released by PsychoTea, a tool that should work perfectly on any 64-bit device, including iPads, which have iOS 10.0 to iOS 10.3.3, although it seems that the tool has not yet been proven in iOS 10.3.
ALSO READ:- iOS 11 Bugs | Speaker Problem | Text Message Issue | Cant Hear Calls | Freezing Phone | App Not Downloading| Problem Solved
Download the Meridian IPA
Median Jilbreak IPA | Gobin Jailbreak IPA | LiberiOS Jailbreak IPA | H3lix Jailbreak IPA : Theoretically, the installation is very simple and simple, you only have to download the Meridian iPA file by clicking here and using Cydia Impactor, transfer it to the iPhone or iPad and run the application. With this, the Cydia store will be installed. Just keep in mind that at the moment Cydia Substrate is not compatible, so we expect Saurik to launch an update for 64-bit devices.
how to install Meridian jailbreak on your iOS 10 device:
- Download the latest version of Meridian from here.
- Connect your iPhone or iPad to a computer.
- Open Cydia Impactor, if you don’t have it yet, grab one from this post.
- Drag and drop Meridian-pb.ipa into Cydia Impactor.
- Enter your Apple ID and password.
The Jailbreak continues in force …
This is the third known tool for iOS 10.3.3 64-bit devices, with Goblin and the Pwn20wnd Jailbreak. While for devices with 32 bits, h3lix was released.
So luckily to all the fans of the fabulous world of personalization, the Jailbreak has not died and according to my personal point of view, it will take a long time for that to happen.
NOTE: Any kind of guide we detailed in this article belong to the developers, Performing these various task without any prior experience may brick or damage your device. techfire wont be responsible for your any kind of data loss! it’s upto you whether or not to flash this or not.
A Big Shoutout to cydiageeks.com for coming up with this awesome real world using helpful stuff and making the iOS 11 experience level even further.