How To Jailbreak iOS 11.3 With Different jailbreak Methods [Updated 2018]
We have discussed in our few previous post on the different ways by which you can jailbreak your iOS 11.2, iOS 11.3 and coming iOS versions. Today in our post we will discuss step by step on how you can jailbreak your iOS 11.3.
We will break down all the jailbreak into categories and show you how you can download and install the jailbreak alternatively. The jailbreaks we will show in our post are all verified and tested.
Note: We don’t encourage doing Jailbreak and jailbreaking your device is Officially illegal and please try at your own risk.
Median Jailbreak IPA:
- Meridian is a new jailbreak for iOS 10.3.3 – 11.3 released by developer iBSparkes.
- It supports 64-bit devices (iPhone, iPad, iPod touch)
- The jailbreak shipped with Cydia but not Substrate.
There has been more than a small conversation in recent months about whether the jailbreak world is coming to an end.
It is not a great ending, but rather a slow and slow ending. That may still be the case, but lately, there has been a lot of activity that could also suggest otherwise. As a new jailbreak released for iOS 11.3 64-bit devices and this new jailbreak is known as Meridian and should work perfectly on any 64-bit device, including iPads.
Download the Meridian IPA:
Median Jailbreak IPA: Theoretically, the installation is very simple and simple, you only have to download the Meridian IPA file by clicking here and using Cydia Impactor, transfer it to the iPhone or iPad and run the application. With this, the Cydia store will be installed. Just keep in mind that at the moment Cydia Substrate is not compatible, so we expect Saurik to launch an update for 64-bit devices.
How to install Meridian jailbreak on your iOS 11.3 devices:
- Download the latest version of Meridian from here.
- Connect your iPhone or iPad to a computer.
- Open Cydia Impactor, if you don’t have it yet, grab one from this post.
- Drag and drop Meridian-pb.ipa into Cydia Impactor.
- Enter your Apple ID and password.
2. Goblin Jailbreak IPA:
- The new Goblin jailbreak is a combination of vortex exploit and yalu102.
- You can use it for any A7-A9 devices running iOS 10.3.3 – 11.3.
- Cydia And Substrate are reportedly working.
Goblin Jailbreak is a new application capable of installing Cydia in iOS versions 10.3.3 – 11.3 After Downloading GOblin Jailbreak IPA and install it on your iOS you can count on the typical Jailbreak, which offers certain functions that we would not find in a normal terminal. There was still no way to jailbreak these versions of iOS until this application appeared, which is cause for celebration for some.
Download GOblin Jailbreak IPA:
To access the file you will have to opt for third-party means since it is impossible to find it through any official means. We have created a mirror in Mediafire with the IPA file ready to be installed.
Link | Download
Install Goblin Jailbreak:
To install Goblin Jailbreak you only need the use of Cydia Impactor from a computer. The initial installation process is simple:
- Download the IPA file and drag it to Cydia Impactor (with the terminal connected via USB).
- Enter your Apple ID and password, if you see an error you must try any other account (you can create one).
- Once installed, you must go to the profile section within Setings> General to give permission to the profile added by the Jailbreak.
- Once this is done, we go to the initial menu and open gOblin Jailbreak, which should already appear between our applications.
- You may need to open it several times until it finally works since it is a beta application that still has bugs.
- Once you manage to open it, you only need to click jailbreak and the application will do the rest. If everything went well the application will tell you.
- You can already count on Cydia on your iOS.
Also Read: Arctic Package: How To Download And Install Arctic Package Installer For iOS 10.3.3 And Below
3. Helix Jailbreak IPA:
Helix Jailbreak IPA allows you to apply a Jailbreak to 32-bit iOS devices that have versions 10.3.3 or 11.3. After downloading H3lix Jailbreak, we just have to proceed to install it on our iPhone using Cydia Impactor. Once we finish the whole process we will have an iPhone with Jailbreak ready to use.
Download Helix Jailbreak:
Link | Download
Install Helix Jailbreak on iPhone:
- Open Cydia Impactor on your computer with the iPhone connected via USB.
- Drag the IPA file that we offer you above.
- Enter your Apple ID and password.
- If it does not work you should try another Apple ID.
- Once the installation is complete, go to the profiles in the Settings> General section and accept the profile created by H3lix so that the application can be opened.
4. Saigon Jailbreak:
Compatible Models for Saigon Jailbreak:
- iPad Pro 1st generation (iPad 6,3 and iPad 6,4)
- iPad Air (incompatible)
- iPad Air 2 (incompatible)
- iPad mini 3 (incompatible)
Download Saigon For iPad:
Download Saigon jailbreak (IPA file).
- A compatible device
- iOS 11.3 firmware
- A computer running Windows/Mac/Linux
- Cydia Impactor
How to Install and Jailbreak Saigon IPA file:
To install Saigon jailbreak click Here and visit the post where we have written step by step on how to Install Saigon jailbreak, just follow the same jailbreak for your iOS 11.3 and you will be good to go.
5. Electra Jailbreak:
Electra Jailbreak Tool is made by an iOS hacked named Coolstar and his Tool is capable of jailbreaking all models of iPhone, iPad and iPod touch running iOS 11.0 all the way up to iOS 11.3.
The Electra jailbreak Tool Can be Downloaded now but may be unstable as it is currently in testing mode or Beta mode and it is said that this tool will be Released on its full version sometime later. The Tool May be used to tweak themes and modify them for developers and all other theme creators.
Download Electra Jailbreak Tool:
Supported Devices For Electra Jailbreak:
- iPhone 5s
- iPhone 6/iPhone 6 plus
- iPhone 6s/6s plus
- iPhone SE
- iPhone 7/7 plus
- iPhone 8/8 plus
- iPhone X
- iPad Air
- iPad Air 2
- iPad Pro
- iPad mini 2
- iPad mini 3
- iPad mini 4
iPod Touch 6.
- Beta 4-2 (latest IPA file)
- iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
- A compatible iOS 11.3 firmware
- A computer running Windows, macOS, or Linux
- Cydia Impactor
- Basic knowledge of SSH, command line, and tweak development
How To Install Electra Jailbreak For iOS 11.3:
To install Electra jailbreak for your iOS device Follow the Tutorial guide and follow the same for your iOS 11.3 device.
6. Jailbreak iOS 11.3 With Pangu jailbreak:
We can also Jailbreak 11.3 using Pangu jailbreak, with the release of iOs 11.3 pangu developers released a jailbreak for iOS 11.3. So as soon as a new update is released, the consciousness of the youth aroused and so they are seeking for a proper jailbreaking tool. The selection of most of them is the Pangu jailbreak.
Download Cydia with Pangu Online iOS 11.3 Jailbreak:
01. Click on https://pangu-download.net/cydia with Safari web browser on your iOS iDevice.
02. Then your iOS device and its version will be checked automatically.
03. If your device is compatible with the Cydia download iOS 11.3 “start” button will be shown.
04. Click on it.
05. Then tap on “Add to home screen” option and later on “install” option.
Now Cydia icon will be on your home screen. Tap on it and get its use.
Well, These are all the possible jailbreaks that you can try for your iOS 11.3. Hope These methods work for you if you guys have any issues do comment and we will try to help you guys.