So a few days Back iOS 10.3.3 was released and now we have successfully Jailbreaked it and the procedure are quite simple and easy. We have discussed the full procedure step by step you just need to follow it and apply. We hope it does works for your iPhone.
With iOS 10.3.3 download now released to the public, attention turns to the big question, can iOS 10.3.3 be jailbroken. It is only a small release, with just a few improvements and bug fixes, as well as new wallpapers for the iPad Pro 12.9 inch model and we can tell you that, yes, you can download the iOS 10.3.3 jailbreak. Here’s how to do it.
How to Jailbreak iOS 10.3.3:
There are two different methods to do the process and here are both of them.
Method 1: Using Safari Browser:
- From the home screen of your iPhone or iPad, launch Safari [ don’t try any other browser, it won’t work ]
- Go to your address bar and type in ios9cydia.com
- When the page opens, go to the top right or the bottom center [ depending on device used ] and tap the UP arrow
- Now you will see a few more options on the bottom of your screen, choose to Add to Home Screen
- Call the new app icon Cydia and tap the Add button
- Come out of Safari and you will see the new Cydia app icon on your home page
Follow This video tutorial Step By Step:
Method 2: Yalu Jailbreak:
Luca Todesco is the last person we expected to get a public jailbreak utility from but, in fact, he is the only developer who has come up with something. It’s called Yalu and, although it has been given support for iOS 10.3.3, we can’t all use it. Take a look at the following before you download it:
- Yalu is a semi-untethered jailbreak which means, for those not in the know, that it needs reactivating each time you reboot your iOS device. However, a new tool has been released that will do this automatically for you and it is called Extender Installer [ext link].
- Yalu is limited to the iPhone 5S, 6, 6 Plus, 6S, and 6S Plus
- Cydia Impactor is required to side load Yalu onto your iOS device as it cannot be directly installed. You must have your Apple ID to use this but you can set up a dummy account if you want to.
- Downloading Yalu is easy and you can find all the information and download links at the articles below:
So, following this procedure will allow you to Jailbreak iOS 10.3.3. We have tried to simplify the steps as easy as possible. This article was written with the help of iOS9Cydia, so big thanks to them.
So, guys whats your thought on this? do let us know your thoughts in the comments section below.