Fix Gmail Won’t Load, Blank Page on iOS or Mac: Sometimes, we all have experienced this problem that when we use the web version of the Gmail to check emails on the iPhone or iPad then safari displays a blank white page and then we were not able to load the Gmail.
As this might be so much frustrating as not be able to check emails. At that time we get confused with lots of questions that is Gmail not supported in Safari etc.
So, here is a tip which may help us to resolve the issue:
1- Clear Web Site Data
Fix Gmail Won’t Load, Blank Page on iOS or Mac: Simply clearing the history, cache, cookies of the temporary files and data which is saved with your web browser may fix this problem. So, simply follow these steps:
- On your iPhone or iPad go to settings options
- Click on Safari
- Scroll down
- Then click on clear history and web site data and confirm again when a pop up asked for the same.
Fix Gmail Won’t Load, Blank Page on iOS or Mac: Try to quitting and reopening the Safari App which may fix this issue. Here is how:
- If you have an iPhone 8 or iPad or an earlier model of iPhone: then double press the home button and then swipe up on the safari preview to close it. Then simply reopen and try to load the gmail.com again.
- If you have an Apple iPhone X: Then swipe up and stop and click and hold on the safe preview and then press the (-) icon to close it and then reopen it again.
3-Restart your iPad or iPhone
Fix Gmail Won’t Load, Blank Page on iOS or Mac: You can also try to restart your device which may help you. You can also do by going to the Settings > General > Shut Down
4- Update your iPhone or iPad
Fix Gmail Won’t Load, Blank Page on iOS or Mac: You can also try to update your device to the latest iOS version. Here is how you can do that:
- On your iPad or iPhone, open the settings
- Click on General
- Click on software update and update it with an ease.
5- Gmail Labs
Fix Gmail Won’t Load, Blank Page on iOS or Mac: Open the Safari app, and try to visit this url: (https://mail.google.com/?labs=0). If gmail loads now, then try to turn off the Gmail labs. You can easily disable the gmail labs by going to:
- Save Changes
If you are still having issues, you may want to contact Google Support.
You may also like to read: