Download iOS 12.3 Update for iPhone and iPad Now: Apple has just released its newest update with some overwhelming features. It includes some major change in UI as well as bug fixes. iOS 12.3 is one of the stable updates which Apple has ever come across.
In this blog, we will be showing you how you can download iOS 12.3 update for iPhone and iPad Now. We will be providing you some simple steps to download the update for iPhone and iPad.
How to Download & Install iOS 12.3 on iPhone or iPad
Download iOS 12.3 Update for iPhone and iPad Now: First and foremost thing to do before moving on to install the updates is to do a backup so that your important data is not lost. Perform the below steps to download the updates.
- Open the “Settings” app in iOS
- Go to “General” and then go to “Software Update”
- Choose “Download & Install” when iOS 12.3 update is available
After the above process, your iPhone will reboot and hence the download part will be over.
Downloading & Installing iOS 12.3 with iTunes
Download iOS 12.3 Update for iPhone and iPad Now: This is another method on how you can install the update on your phone via iTunes.
- Connect the iPhone or iPad to a computer with iTunes
- Backup the iOS device, then choose to Update system software when the iOS 12.3 update is shown as available
Whether you update to iOS 12.3 from iTunes or iOS Software Update is mostly a matter of preference and convenience.
iOS 12.3 IPSW Download Links
Advance user can use the below link to download the updates.
- iPhone XS Max
- iPhone XS
- iPhone XR
- iPhone X
- iPhone 8
- iPhone 8 Plus
- iPhone 7
- iPhone 7 Plus
- iPhone 6s
- iPhone 6s Plus
- iPhone 6
- iPhone 6 Plus
- iPhone SE
- iPhone 5s
- iPad Pro 12.9-inch model 1st generation
- iPad Pro 12.9-inch model 2nd generation
- iPad Pro 12.9-inch model 3rd generation 2018 model
- iPad Pro 11-inch 2018 model
- iPad Pro 10.5-inch
- iPad Pro 9.7‑inch model
- iPad 9.7-inch 2017 model 5th generation
- iPad 9.7-inch 2018 model 6th generation
- iPad Air 3 2019 model
- iPad Air 2
- iPad Air 1
- iPad mini 5 2019 model
- iPad mini 4
- iPad mini 3
- iPad mini 2
- iPod touch 6th generation
iOS 12.3 Release Notes
Release note is as follows-
Download iOS 12.3 Update for iPhone and iPad Now: iOS 12.3 includes support for AirPlay 2-enabled TVs and features a redesigned Apple TV app. This update also includes bug fixes and improvements.
– AirPlay 2 now supports sharing videos, photos, music and more from your iPhone and iPad directly to your AirPlay 2-enabled smart TV
– One tap playback automatically plays your chosen TV show or movie on the last screen you used based on time and location
– Siri Suggestions to watch movies and TV shows now include an option to AirPlay
– Intelligent suggestions are all done on-device so your personal information stays private
Apple TV app
– The Apple TV app features an all new design that highlights expertly curated collections and personalized recommendations
– Apple TV channels offer subscriptions to HBO, Showtime, Starz, and more, available to watch directly in the Apple TV app, online or off
– Subscriptions to Apple TV channels can be shared with up to six family members, with no new apps, accounts, or passwords needed
– New release movies are available to buy or rent in the Apple TV app, including the full catalog of 100,000+ movies and the largest selection of 4K HDR titles
– A new dedicated kids section helps you discover editorially-handpicked shows and movies safe for kids of all ages
– The Apple TV app can now intelligently suggest playing to the most likely Apple TVs or AirPlay 2-enabled TVs nearby
This update also includes bug fixes and improvements. This update:
– Adds the ability to follow a magazine from the Apple News+ catalog browsing view
– Apple Music’s For You tab now updates multiple times a day suggesting music based on themes like genres, artists, and moods you love
– Fixes an issue that could prevent Apple TV Remote from pausing a video, controlling video, or changing the volume on supported receivers
– Addresses an issue that could cause calls made using Wi-Fi calling to drop
– Fixes an issue where song information from a connected iPhone may not appear in a car’s display
I hope you like this article.