The update is here which you might have been waiting for a long time. Apple has released the iOS 12.2 public beta 6 profile. It comes with the whole bunch of new features which are quite overwhelming.
In this blog, we will be talking about how you can install such updates if you are not having a professional account. We will be giving you all the links from which you can download the updates for your iPhone as well as iPad.
What’s new in this update?
As I stated above this update is all about new features which were very much needed. The download size is a mere 120 MB. Some of the features of this update are mentioned below.
- A new warranty section in Settings > General > About. It displays the time left for the device’s warranty to expire.
- Addition of Apple Care to the Settings app.
IOS 12.2 BETA 6 DOWNLOAD
- iPhone SE, iPhone 5s
- iPhone 6s, iPhone 6
- iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 6 Plus
- iPhone 8, iPhone 7
- iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone 7 Plus
- iPhone X
- iPhone XS
- iPhone XS Max
- iPhone XR
- iPad Air, iPad mini 2
- iPad mini 4, iPad Air 2, iPad mini 3
- iPad (5th generation), iPad (6th generation)
- Pro iPad (9.7-inch)
- iPad Pro (12.9-inch)
- iPad Pro (10.5-inch), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (2nd generation)
- Pro iPad (11-inch), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation)
If you are in dilemma to update it or not then let me tell you that these features are very overwhelming and you should download it. The aforementioned features are available after a very long time.