How To Download And Install Android P Shush Mode On Any iOS Device
Google announced the Android P as their upcoming OS and the P version has got many exciting features to look out for, one of them is Android shush mode. For all those iOS users we will show you today how you can Download and install the Android Shush Mode for your iOS Devices.
ALSO READ: iOS 11.2.6 Kernel Exploit – How To Download And Install iOS 11.2.6 kernel vulnerability PoC for Jailbreak
Android Shush Mode:
Shush mode in Android P automatically locks your smartphone and enables the Do not disturb (DND) mode whenever you put it face down, this is a very handy feature as it will allow users to change to DND mode in a quick period of time.
This feature was first introduced in Android P, the ninth major version of Google’s mobile operating system.
Well, this feature was there for a long period of time the DND mode but Google Made it more noticeable at IO/18 conference launching their Android P.
Plenty of unofficial ROMs and an Xposed module brought this mode to Android devices.
iOS, on the other hand, wasn’t too far behind either. The jailbreak community was enjoying this feature since iOS 6.
- iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
- iOS 6-11
The Shush mode isn’t available for iOS devices prebuilt in instead only jailbreak tweaks will quickly bring your device up to speed.
You can emulate Shush mode on iOS with LockDown Cydia tweak on iOS 9, 10, and 11 versions.
How To Download And Install Shush Mode on iOS Device:
Step 1 Open Cydia.
Step 2 Go to the Sources tab and tap Edit > Add.
Step 3 Add this repository – http://tateu.net/repo/
Step 4 Wait for Cydia to update your sources. Once your sources are ready, go back to Cydia and search for “LockDown”.
Step 5 Tap Modify > Install to install this package. Restart Springboard once the installation process is over.
Step 6 You will now want to set this tweak up to properly emulate Shush mode. Go to Settings > LockDown and select the following options.
- Enable Lock (on) – Enables the lock.
- with Proximity Sensor (on) – Checks whether the in-built proximity sensor is covered before your device gets locked.
- Enable Screen On Flip (on) – Automatically turns on your screen when you flip your device again.
- Lock Delay (Seconds) – Sets a delay for the flip duration after which the device locks. Ideally, this should be set to 0.0 seconds as Android P locks your device instantaneously.
- You can apply similar settings to the “Pocket” section.
- You can also enable and disable “Flip” or “Pocket” mode with the FlipSwitch tweak at the tap of a button.
And That’s it, Now you will be able to use the Android P’s Shush Mode on your iOS devices, Your iPhone will now automatically lock whenever you flip it or put it in your pocket.
For more jailbreak, tips and tricks on iOS follow our website and also on Facebook for updates.