Turn Off Two-Factor Authentication on Apple Products: iPhone device is considered as one of the safest devices in the world. The various privacy features, as well as two-factor authentication, helps the device to protect your device as well as your accounts which are there logged in your phone.
Some people are very satisfied with this feature as this provides protection to the data. Some people find it very annoying as this can be very disgusting. Two-factor authentication lets you help to secure your account of Apple cloud and your data.
In this blog, we will be talking about how to turn off the Two-factor authentication.
Disable two-factor authentication
Turn Off Two-Factor Authentication on Apple Products: Disabling two-factor authentication can be possible but its very unlikely. If you already turned on this, you may turn it off within two weeks. Go to the apple.com website and go to manage my account. You would be able to turn it off there if it shows. What follows are the steps on how to do it.
- Visit appleid.apple.com
- Enter your Apple ID and password and log in
- Find the Security section
- Click Edit
- Then click “Turn off two-factor authentication” (if you do not see this, then you cannot turn this off). Once you click, you will be asked to confirm: “If you turn off two-factor authentication, your account will be protected with only your password and security questions”. Click Continue.
You can easily turn it off within a week. It cant be disabled after it has been on for more than two weeks.
Why I Cannot Turn Off Two-Factor Authentication
Two-factor authentication helps you to secure your account. Even if someone knows your Apple password then also it can’t open your account. That’s why two-factor authentication helps you to secure your account.
To turn off the two-factor authentication can be a daunting task but it can’t be the same with Two-step verification. You can easily turn off two-factor verification from the steps given below. What follows are the steps which can help you to turn off the two-step verification.
- Go to https://appleid.apple.com/
- Enter your Apple ID and password to login
- Scroll down and go to the “Security” section
- Click Edit
- Click “Two-Step Verification…” and then you will be asked to confirm. You will be asked: Turning-off two-step verification will make your account less secure. Are you sure you want to proceed? Click to confirm and you are done.
So that’s all from today geek. Keep following us on various social media website for various other geeks.