Have you stuck in between while downloading some stuff in Safari on Mac? If yes, they yo have just arrived on the perfect page. In this blog, we will be talking about how you can resume a download in Safari on Mac. This blog will help you to save the whole bunch of time as you will learn how to resume a download in Safari on Mac.
There might be some case where you are downloading something and you get stuck somewhere while downloading. It can be due to any stuff like you just started downloading something else while the other stuff is in the queue.
How to resume broken download in Safari on Mac
- From Safari on the Mac, click the Downloads button in the Safari toolbar, it looks like an arrow pointing downwards
2- Locate the stopped, stalled, or failed download, then click the orange circular arrow button to attempt to restart the download
3-The file should resume downloading where it was otherwise interrupted
As soon as this download will get over you will watch it in the download sections folder. Just so you know some of the default settings are present in the Safari browser. One of the settings is that whatever you download in safari the destination will be the user download folder.
If you want to change safari as your default browser then you need to follow the below steps.
- On your Mac, choose Apple menu > System Preferences, then click General.
- Click the “Default web browser” pop-up menu and choose Safari
For more information please check their official website to know more
You might be not knowing about this unique feature of safari. You can set any page to your home page in safari by following the below steps.
- In the Safari app on your Mac, choose Safari > Preferences, then click General.
- In the Homepage field, enter a web page address. To simply use the web page you’re currently viewing, click Set to Current Page.
- Choose when your homepage is shown.
- Open new windows with your homepage: Click the “New windows open with” pop-up menu, then choose Homepage.
- Open new tabs with your homepage: Click the “New tabs open with” pop-up menu, then choose Homepage.
I hope you like this article. We would love to hear more from you in the comment section.