Kodi has for a long time been one of the most popular media streaming applications for both remote and the local content. It’s available on any platform, such as iOS. A jailbreak will be asked to set up the Kodi application. By employing developer certificates, it’s possible to put in without a jailbreak on almost any iOS device.
It is important to note, however, that this way of installing Kodi in your device isn’t 100% permanent. As it’s installed using a developer certificates, Apple can revoke it at any time. The program will begin to crash if this happens and you won’t longer have the ability to use it. All you need to do is wait patiently in this situation and use AppValley, to fix this.
Requirements & Notes:
- This does not require a jailbroken device.
- This does not require a computer.
- This app is signed and can be revoked at any time by Apple. If this happens the app will start to crash. To fix this re-download the app and try again. If this does not fix the issue then try again in a few days.
- There are several versions of Kodi available to download, but only one can be installed at a time.
- Download the App AppValley.
How to Install Kodi Media Center on iOS 11:
- Go to this page on your iOS device and open up on safari browser. Tap on the button in the middle of the page labeled ‘Install AppValley’.
- You should get a pop-up asking you whether you want to install the AppValley app on your device. Tap on the ‘Install’ button, and the app should begin to install on your device.
- After the app has been installed it will not open due to an untrusted enterprise developer error. To solve this open the Settings app and navigate to General>Device Management
- Tap one of the menus within this page until you find the one containing AppValley. Tap ‘Trust’ twice and the app will become trusted.
- Open the AppValley app, then tap the ‘Library’ button at the bottom. In here you have the option to view tweaked apps or hacked and paid games. Tap on the ‘Browse‘ button under the ‘Apps;‘ section. Once the page loads, make sure you are in the ‘Tweaked Apps‘ tab at the top of the screen.
- You should now see a list of all the applications that are available to be downloaded. Find the app named ‘Kodi‘. There are several different versions available. Choose the one you want to install, then tap on it. This should bring you to the apps install page.
- On the install page, tap the ‘Get‘ button next to the icon. A pop-up should appear asking if you want to install the app. Tap on ‘Install‘.
- After the app has been installed it might not open due to an untrusted enterprise developer error (if it does open, skip this step). To solve this open the Settings app and navigate to General>Device Management
- Tap one of the menus within this page until you find the one containing the Kodi app you downloaded. Tap ‘Trust’ twice and the app will become trusted.
- You should now be able to open and use the Kodi app on your iPhone, iPod touch or iPad.
Here is a video to make you understand better:
So, in this way you can simply install Kodi on your iPhone, iPad without any jailbreak. Try this by yourself and let us know your thoughts in the comment box below.