Apple keeps on updating its device with some overwhelming feature. Recently Apple launched its new devices without the home button just to make the display much better. Many of the features of the Apple device was functioning with the help of the Home button.
As the new device is coming without the help of a home button some people are finding it hard to perform the task. One of the features which users were performing with the help of the home button was to make the device go into recovery mode. Also, the screenshot was easily captured with the help of a home button.
In this blog, we will be performing some task without the help of a home button such as how to enter the recovery mode on iPad pro without the help of a home button.
How to Enter Recovery Mode on iPad Pro 11-inch or 12.9-inch (2018 models)
There are few things which you will have to take with you while going into the recovery mode. First and foremost, you will need a USB cable along with a computer with iTunes. Make sure to update your devices to the latest version. Now follow the below steps to safely enter into the recovery mode.
- Connect the iPad Pro to a computer with a USB cable
- Open iTunes on the computer (Mac or Windows)
- Press and release Volume Up
- Press and release Volume Down
- Press and hold the Power button until the iPad Pro is in recovery mode
- iTunes will alert that a device has been found in Recovery Mode
You have to keep back up of your device handy as restoring your device can result in data loss. Now as you have entered the recovery mode you also tempted to know how to exit it. Hence follow the below segment to know more about how to exit the recovery mode.
How to Exit Recovery Mode on iPad Pro
If you want to exit the recovery mode without doing anything you just need to force restart it.
- Disconnect iPad Pro from the computer
- Press and release the Volume Up button
- Press and release the Volume Down button
- Press and hold the Power button, hold until you see the Apple logo appear on screen
This approach to entering recovery mode is universal as it is the same process which is followed in iPhones and iPad pro which are coming nowadays without the home button.