Now finally jailbreak is available for iOS version 11.0-11.2.6 firmware. Basically, Xiaolin is a 64-bit jailbreak tool which has full support for the Cydia and substrate. And xiaolian jailbreak tool requires a paid developer account of $99 paid as it’s based on Ian Beer’s multipath exploit. Apart from that, xiaolian jailbreak tool has an inbuilt helper which is also known as a helper app.
Now the user can easily download xiaolian jailbreak for your iPhone, iPad and iPod running on iOS version 11.0 – 11.2.6. So, here in this article, I will let you how to download xiaolian jailbreak for ios 11.0-11.2.6.
- A 64-bit iOS device whether it is iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
- iOS version 11.2-11.2.6 firmware
- Cydia Impactor
- A developer account with $99
How to jailbreak iOS 11.0-11.2.6 Using Xiaolian Jailbreak Tool –
- To jailbreak iOS 11.0-iOS 11.2.6, First you’ll need to download and install Cydia Impactor on your PC from here for – Mac OS X / Windows / Linux (64-bit) / Linux (32-bit).
- First of all you need to download the xiaolian jailbreak IPA file and keep the file in the system.
- Then launch the cydia impactor. Just drag the IPA file into cydia impactor window.
- After that now you’ll be asked to enter your credentials that is user name and password on the next on screen popup window.
- After entering your credentials then just simply need to click ok. And then it will take some time to authenticate your apple id credentials.
- Within a minute it’ll download xiaolian jailbreak tool on your iOS which will be running on iPhone, iPad or iPod.
- Then you just need to go to a very last page of home screen from your iPhone and there you would see the icon for a xiaolian jailbreak tool.
- Simply click on it xiaolian jailbreak to run it. Now finally you have downloaded xiaolian jailbreak on your iOS device.
- How To Download and Install ReProvision Cydia Extender Alternative for 32-bit/64-bit devices
You can use Cydia to download latest package updates from the default source. The xiaolian jailbreak developers team has been working for a port of the jailbreak tool for iOS 11.3.X firmware versions. But If you don’t have a paid developer account, you must wait for Electra jailbreak for iOS 11.3.1, that too will come soon.