Twitter is one of the best social media of late. It’s following is growing day by day as it is one of the best platforms where you can make your words do the talking. Nowadays everyone is on Twitter so you can follow your friends right there. Basically you can do the whole bunch of things on Twitter. In this blog, we will be talking about how you can delete a Twitter account. Deleting the Twitter account is not as easy as you know.
If you are not interested in using Twitter and you want to delete it then this blog is for you. It’s very different from other social media account when it comes to deleting your Twitter account. Let’s see how you can delete your Twitter account by following some easiest steps.
Note- Deleting the Twitter account will delete your followers and all the other data from your phone.
Delete Your Twitter Account
Now you will see how you can permanently delete your Twitter account. Along with that we will be also giving you some tips about Twitter.
Please follow the below steps in order to delete your Twitter account permanently.
Note: Twitter uses the word Deactivate instead of Delete. But they both mean the same thing in this instance.
SEE ALSO: How to Force Start or Reboot Any iPhone
1. Permanently Deleting Your Twitter Account on App
- First, launch the Twitter app and then tap on your profile icon. Here, tap on “Settings and privacy”.
2- Now click on the Account tab and scroll down to find the “Deactivate your account” option. Tap on it.
3- On this page, Twitter will show you some information regarding the process which you can read if you want. After you are done, tap on the red “Deactivate” button. Now, just re-enter your password and tap on the deactivate button to complete the process.
2. Permanently Deleting Your Twitter Account on Web
- Go to Twitter and login with your credentials. Now, click on your profile icon and then click on “Settings and privacy.
- . In the “Account” tab scroll down to find the “Deactivate your account” option and click on it.
- Again, Twitter will give you some relevant information that you can read. After you are done click on the Deactivate button.
- This will prompt you for your password. Re-enter your password and click on the Deactivate button to authorize account deletion.
So this was all about how you can remove or delete your twitter account permanently through mobile application or web. You can also increase your good habits while using Twitter. Like you can set a time limit for any application. I hope you like this article as this will guide you to permanently delete your Twitter account.