Convert Animoji to GIF – How To Convert Animoji to GIF on iPhone with Workflow:
An Animated GIF is widely popular and used by each and every person, additionally, it is very compact in size and it loop endlessly on any device or operating system they are received on, and plus animated GIF files can be easily posted and shared on the web and other social services.
On the other hand, if you see an Animoji you may have noticed they are saved on your device as a video which has a .mov extension. As a GIF is very popular and easy to use we will show you how you guys can convert an Animoji to GIF on your iPhone.
To convert we will need an iOS app called Workflow as it is very simple to use once it is installed.
How To Convert Animoji to GIF on iPhone:
We have shown the full process step by step so please follow along with the steps.
- Download Workflow from App Store.
- Go to the Messages app and create and/or save the Animoji you wish to convert to GIF by tapping on it and choosing “Save”, this will save the Animoji movie file to your Photos app
- Now Workflow for the first time and ignore almost everything you see on the screens, but choose something like “Show Clipboard” as an example workflow to add so you can get out of the setup section and into the actual app functionality.
- Choose “Go to My Workflows”
- Tap on “Gallery” tab at the top
- Click the Search button, it looks like a little magnifying glass in the corner
- Type in “Animoji” and then tap on “Convert Animoji To GIF” found in the search results.
- Tap on “Get Workflow”
- Now tap on “Open”
- Tap the Play button at the top of the screen.
- Choose “Saved to Photos” when asked ‘Where is your Animoji?’.
- Select your Animoji you saved in the second step, it should be in your Photos app.
- Tap on “Done” or choose the share sheet icon.
- Now tap on “Save Image” from the share screen, this will save the Animoji as GIF to your Photos app
- Open Photos app to find your animoji converted to GIF file, where you can share, send, upload, and use it like any other animated GIF file.
- You can tap to open the animated gif in Photos app, or share it, or do whatever you want with it.
So, guys, these were the steps that you need to follow in order to Convert Animoji to GIF on iPhone. For more tips and tricks like this stay updated on our website.