Hey Guys My Name is Kashif If your iPhone says ‘iPhone is disabled. Try again in 1 minute’ or, worse, the message: ‘iPhone is disabled. Connect to iTunes’ or an image indicating you need to connect to a computer, help is at hand.
If you (or your darling daughter or son) enter the wrong passcode too many times, you’ll end up with a locked iPhone – but this problem needn’t be terminal. In this article we explain how to fix a disabled iPhone using iTunes This is for all the iPhone whether is it iPhone X, XS, 11, 11Pro or below. You’ll have to be sure you have the latest version of iTunes installed as well.
- Now in your PC/Computer/Laptop.
- Open the browser and Search for IPSW and and hit enter. Open the first link.
- Now here you have to search for your iPhone Model.
- here in my case I have iPhone XS I’m from India, So my Model is iPhone XS Global.
- You need to download the Latest System OS File from here.
- After downloading complete.
- On your iPhone We have to boot into recovery mode. Press Volume Up Button then Volume Down and then Press and hold Side Button unless and until you get the apple logo it will boot into recovery mode.
- Open the iTunes and close the pop up.
- Press and hold Shift Button and select Restore iPhone.
- Select the downloaded file which you downloaded previously.
- Click on Open and Click on Restore.
- Process will be Started, It may take up-to 20 minutes. Your iPhone may restart many times.
- After the restore Process Compete.
- Disconnect your iPhone and Setup your welcome page.you will be redirected to HomeScreen.
If you can’t update or restore your device using recovery mode, or you can’t use recovery mode because of broken or stuck buttons, contact Apple Support.
Thats pretty much it for this. If you have any questions regarding this. You ask here in the comments. Thanks for reading.