We all want our phone to be safe so that no one can check our call logs or SMS, so that is why we delete it sometimes. So, here is a great trick with which you can hide the SMS and call logs on your Android Phone.
To be safe from any type of miss-happening, we think deleting the logs and SMSs is the affordable, best and like-a-walk-in-the-park solution. Believe me, it isn’t, because by the time you deleted the stuff, because here are many apps which have done the spying job already. There are different ways, and the best and easiest ways are being explained in the coming segments as you keep rolling the page and check out this article.
Shady Contacts, which is given as the best solutions to hide the contacts and sensitive message, takes the top spot on the list of the apps which will help you to create your privacy un-compromised. All you need to do is download it from Google Play store and install it on your phone with an ease. The app has a size of just 1.8 Mb in size which I don’t think would make you delete other apps off of your device.
How To Hide SMS And Call Logs On Android Phone Using Shady Contacts
So, follow these steps and make your logs and SMS private.
- Once you install it, then a pop will come which will asked to access the call logs and SMS’s via the app.
- Tap accept button to allow it to access your data.
- After finishing the installation then all you need to do is to set the unlock pattern by pressing the “Continue Button”.
- Draw the screen pattern according to the choice
- Now record it.
- A different screen will appear containing the call logs, SMSs, and contact numbers.
- From that list then there is an option for you to choose the desired ones hidden from the log, and message list.
You may also like to read: