Google Maps Parked Car Features on Any iPhone: iPhone comes with the whole bunch of new features again and again after the update. Few of you know that there is a functionality of the iPhone device is that you can use one of its features to locate your car in the parking.
Google Maps parked Car Features helps you to locate your car in the parking very easily. If you are a person who often forgets the exact position of the car in the parking and want to reduce this time then you are on the right page.
In this blog, we will be talking about how to use Google map parked car feature and how to set it up manually.
How to Use Google Maps Parked Car Feature on iPhone
Google Maps Parked Car Features on Any iPhone: Google wants to know your location all the time to properly help you with this application. For that, you need to allow access to the application. To do so follow the steps.
- Go to Settings
- Tap on Privacy and then Location Services
- Locate Google Maps and tap on it
- Ensure that Allow Location Access is set to Always
Now you need to follow one of the steps below for proper functioning of the application.
Google Maps Parked Car Features on Any iPhone: First and foremost, you need to allow iPhone fitness tracker the access to do the task. What follows is the steps on how you can set up the basic task.
- Open Google Maps and use it to navigate to a location.
- Once you arrive at your destination, a new “arrival” screen should pop-up.
- Scroll up from the bottom and flip the toggle under Know where you parked.
- If this is the first time you’ve enabled this feature, you’ll see an iOS pop-up stating that Google is requesting fitness data access.
- Hit OK or Accept.
- From here, you’ll see the area where you parked your car labeled as You parked near here.
Once you do this iPhone will be able to recognize your car location with the help of inbuilt features.
Connect to your Car
Google Maps Parked Car Features on Any iPhone: This method is one of the most reliable in terms of detecting the exact car location. All you need to do is to directly connect the iPhone to the car. Afterward, follow the below steps to proceed.
- Just connect your iPhone, via Bluetooth, to your car’s entertainment or audio system.
- Alternatively, you can use a USB cable to plug your device into a port in your car.
These were the methods which can help you to detect the car location.