How to Get MacBook Pro-Like Touch Bar On Android Device ( No Root )
Touchbar application for Android gives you control over your android/ios device with some useful handy features. This app is developed by XDA Forum Member alecot18 who actually replicated the TouchBar feature familiar to MacBook Users.
The touch bar can be installed on ios too, but we need to have a jailbreak to use this application on the other hand for android it works both on a Rooted and Non-Rooted device.
WATCH VIDEO TUTORIAL:
- You Need to Enable unknown sources from settings and then download and install the app from HERE.
- After downloading the app just install it. Once installed, just open it and grant few access permissions like Overlay, storage, and functions.
- After that, you need to enable Write system settings. This will allow the Touchbar app to change system settings like Brightness, Volume etc.
- Then enable Write system settings. This setting will allow the Touchbar app to change system settings like Brightness, Volume etc.
- In the Final step just Enable Do Not Disturb Access and Activate the Touchbar. That’s it you are done configuring the application.
To access touch bar, just swipe a little from the bottom of the screen and you will see the third-party touch bar on our screen. With Touchbar You can control WiFi, Bluetooth, auto rotation, brightness, music level or ring mode, do Note that the app is still in Beta phase so more update will be coming soon. Additionally, TouchBar integrates a Google Search Button and allows the user to search anything from Google search. The Touchbar hides when you touch outside touch bar on the screen or normally with a time gap of ‘1 sec ‘. You can also use Auto-Hide option, which will allow touch bar to hide after given time. The default value is 1 seconds, you can enter your own custom seconds like 2sec, 5sec and etc.
As of now, that app is in Beta phase and so it is not so much customizable. Though can customize your own color in the app and use it. more update will be coming soon in the app as the developers are still working on it.
So, guys whats your thought on this? do try this feature and let us know in the comment section below. Thanks for reading our article and we hope you have a great day.