Get A Dark Mode In Instagram For iPhone 2019: Dark mode is set out to be the new trend in any application. Every application is coming it with their own dark mode theme which not only gives relaxation to your eyes but also gives a nice look to the application.
The latest application which we have tried to add a feature of the dark mode in the application is Instagram. Instagram craze is going among every people nowadays. It’s a great place to upload your photo and also see others. Additionally, Instagram is one of the most used applications among iOS users.
Though Instagram has not introduced an official dark mode feature in Instagram we have used one of the iPhone features to give Instagram a look of dark mode.
In this blog, we will be talking about how you can make your Instagram theme a dark one.
Follow the steps below
Get A Dark Mode In Instagram For iPhone 2019: You can activate Instagram dark mode on your iPhone by going to Settings > General > Accessibility > Display Accommodations > Invert Colors > Smart Invert > Toggle On.
If you want to follow a more easy step the follow the guidelines below.
- On your iPhone or iPad launch the Settings app and go to General > Accessibility.
- Scroll all the way down on the Accessibility page and tap on the ‘Accessibility Shortcut‘ option.
- On the next page tap on the ‘Smart Invert Colors‘ option. Make sure a tick appears next to it when you tap on it.
- Return to the home screen and quickly press the home button three times. On newer iPhones press the side button three times to get the menu. On the third press, either the dark mode will be activated or you will get a menu with Smart Invert option on it. In case of the menu tap on the Smart Invert option.
- Once smart invert’s mode has been installed you can launch the Instagram with a brand new look of dark mode.
Please note once you add the dark mode feature in your Instagram you will not be able to watch the Instagram video.