FullMusic11 – Download and Install Bring back Full-Screen in Music app: iPhone keeps on coming with the whole bunch of changes in its every update. A few years ago when Apple released iOS 9 they removed the full-screen feature of music application. Many users complained about this update that they are no longer able to view the music application in full view.
We at Techfire have come with a special tweak and its name is FullMusic11. It’s a tweak which will make your music app accessible in full screen. The developer has announced its variant in two forms. One is lite in which you will not get any other feature other than the full screen. In full application, you will also get many other customization options which will make your application look more overwhelming.
In this blog, we will be guiding you to install this tweak on your iPhone device.
HOW FULLMUSIC11 WORKS
FullMusic11 – Download and Install Bring back Full-Screen in Music app: This tweak FullMusic11 brings back the iOS 9 feature to iOS 12. It is developed by tweak developer Soh Satoh.
Apart from its full-screen feature it also dynamically changes the color of the status bar, offers ColorFow 4 integration, and hides and change the position of the various user interface elements.
Before you get your hands on this application let me share with you some of the screenshots.
- Enable – Enables the full-screen view in the Now Playing section.
- Using ColorFlow 4 – Enables ColorFlow integration in the Music app.
- Colorize Status Bar – Colors Status bar based on the background color. It also includes support for battery percent.
- Hide an Arrow on Music App – Hides the top arrow on the Music app.
- Draw Borders for Shuffle/Repeat – Separates the shuffle and repeat buttons from the main Now Playing view with a border.
- Hide Lower Buttons on Now Playing – Hides the shuffle and repeat buttons.
- Set Top Inset for Now Playing – Sets the top margin for the entire Now Playing section.
- Move Volume Bar and Artwork – Moves volume bar and artwork up or down.
- Move Volume Bar – Moves volume bar up or down.
- Move Time Control – Moves time control up or down.
- Move Shuffle and Repeat Buttons – Moves shuffle and repeat buttons up or down.
- Move Song Title – Moves the song title up or down.
- Move Subtitle – Moves the song subtitle up or down.
- Move Control Buttons – Moves control buttons up or down.
Use the respring button to restart the springboard. It will start very soon. Please share this article with your friends and family member.