Fluid Enabler – How To Get iPhone X UI On Older iOS Devices – iOS 11
iPhone X is well known for its design and its performance, Apple worked a lot on their device to make it a most selling device with best-equipped software and stability with a lot of exciting features like Face-ID and many more. If you are one of those people who are willing to use the iPhone X but you cant afford much well this tutorial is for you all guys.
Today in this tutorial we will show you how you can use fluid enabler to get iPhone X UI on your older iOS 11 Devices. The Fluid Enabler will make your iOS device look perfect as blend just like an iPhone X giving a bit taste of iPhone X.
The Fluid Enabler is Currently only supporting all iOS 11 based Devices and further its developer will be bringing more updates to other devices as well.
Here Is A Video To Demonstrate Properly:
How To Download Fluid Installer:
Download Fluid Installer 2 From Here.
- Fix button mapping issues (current implementation uses iPhone X mapping which leads to some gestures not working)
- Fix status bar lag and offset when opening Control Center from the top right of screen
- Add PreferenceLoader settings to toggle features on and off
- Add proper iPhone X status bar support.
Installation and Uninstallation:
To install: Copy both
FluidEnabler.plist to the
usr/lib/SB:Inject directory and using the terminal, run
To uninstall: Remove both
FluidEnabler.plist from the
usr/lib/SBInject directory and using the terminal, run
Additionally, you can download DL Which Include Bar in The Apps from here.
Changes In Features:
- Activate Siri by holding the power button
- Take a screenshot with power button + volume up
- Turn the phone off by holding power button + volume down / pressing power button 5 times
- Close apps by holding down on a thumbnail then pressing the minus button