How To Fix iPhone | iPad Not Rebooting Problem with Reiboot
This post was sponsored by Tenorshare, maker of ReiBoot.
It happens to us many times that our iPhone is not booting up due to some issues and we think that our iPhone is dead. Your iPhone can be recovered from any situation of not booting properly or not at all booting up or any iPhone problems. Fix iPhone connect to iTunes loops, boot loop, black screen and other iOS stuck issues.
ReiBoot is a Windows program designed to help Apple iPhone owners reboot their devices into the recovery mode. This is very useful in the event when your Apple device is stuck with boot loops, boot logos, Apple logo screen, iTunes logo screen, or is frozen for hours after a firmware update.
When your iOS device fails to start up, you’ve got choices.whether you go to Apple care and spent a Ton of cash on your iPhone for repairing or You could try to fix it yourself with free iOS recovery software like ReiBoot.
- Exit recovery mode: If your iOS is stuck in recovery mode, you can get out of recovery mode very easily without any data loss, and you don’t have to restore anything.
- Put iOS into recovery mode: You can put your device into recovery mode with one click.
- Solves iOS stuck issues: You can solve various iOS stuck issues like stuck on connecting to iTunes, boot loop, iPhone stuck on Apple logo and other problems using recovery mode.
ReiBoot offers a simple way to revive an unconscious iPhone or enter recovery mode. It works for iPhone (including iPhone 7, 8 and X), on iPad and iPod touch. The latest version even supports iOS 11.
Premium Features of ReiBoot:
ReiBoot freeware solves a limited number of issues only using recovery mode. You may not solve most of your issues. Its premium version addresses over 50 types of iOS stuck issues.
- It has all ReiBoot freeware features.
- It solves most of iTunes errors.
- It can address other iOS stuck issues related to overheating, software crash, iOS upgrade and much more.
How To Fix Stuck issues With ReiBoot:
Step 1: Using ReiBoot is very easy. Download the freeware or buy the premium one. Install the software. Open software from the desktop icon.
Step 2: It will ask you to connect your iOS device using USB cable. Connect you iOS device. If your device stuck at anywhere, just select Enter Recovery Mode option. If your device were already stuck in recovery mode, it would highlight the Exit Recovery Mode option automatically.
Step 3: Just wait for some time, ReiBoot will reboot your device without any data loss.
If your issue is not solved with freeware, then you need to buy its premium version and select last option which fixes almost all issues.
ReiBoot is a very useful and handy application for all the iPhone/iPad owners. It can be used to quickly enter or exit the recovery mode of iOS. It supports all the versions of iOS from the version 6 to the latest version 11.