Fix Apple Watch Music or Podcasts Not Working: Apple series watch 3 comes with the whole bunch of new features. Recently Apple came out with the cellular option for the Apple watch which means that now user can easily listen to music with the help of cellular connection.
However, Apple watch does come with some of the challenges which we need to sort it out. There are many misconceptions among users about Apple watch.
Fix Apple Watch Music or Podcasts Not Working: In this blog, we will be sorting out all the problems which you all encountering by offering some troubleshooting tips which will eventually help you out. What follows below is some of the major problems and their solution.
Some Problems in Apple watch and their solution
There’s No Sound
Fix Apple Watch Music or Podcasts Not Working: There is one misconception among user that they can listen to music directly from the Apple watch. But that’s not the story, you will be needing a wearable device such as Bluetooth headphones to listen to music through Apple watch.
Below are some troubleshooting tips.
Check Your Bluetooth
After you have set up the Apple watch with the Bluetooth you can check the below settings to clear any sorts of the problem which you might be encountering.
On Apple Watch:
- Push the Digital Crown.
- Tap the Settings app.
- Select Bluetooth.
- On the next page, make sure the headphones you’d like to use are connected. If they aren’t, tap Not Connected.
- Once you restore the connection, check to see if audio is now working from your Apple Watch.
In this example, we’re connecting MW07 headphones:
Pair Your Audio Device
If you are connecting the device for the first time with the Apple watch then you need to follow the below steps.
- Place your device is pairing mode using the instructions that were provided by the manufacturer.
- On your Apple Watch, push the Digital Crown.
- Tap Settings > Bluetooth.
- With your device in pairing mode, you should see the device listed under Bluetooth. Tap on it to add.
- Entry a passkey or PIN, where applicable.
Check the Volume
You can also check the volume. Sometimes the volume is too down to be audible. Follow the below steps to do so.
- In your audio app on Apple Watch, tap on the song that’s playing, but you can hear on your Bluetooth device.
- Tap the volume circle.
- Change the volume and see if that fixes the issue.
Check Music Syncing
If the problem which you are encountering is not with the sound then you can easily sync it. To do so you can perform the following steps.
- For Music, go into the Watch app on your iPhone.
- Tap Music on the My Watch tab.
- If you’re an Apple Music subscriber, you’ll see a listing of available personalized Mixes to sync with Apple Watch. Toggle the ones you’d like to add to Apple Watch for offline use.
- Tap Add Music under the Playlists & Albums section to add additional music to Apple Watch.
Now that you have sync the Music, follow the below steps to sync the podcast in the easiest way.
- Under the My Watch tab on the iPhone Watch app, tap Podcasts.
- By default, your Apple Watch will feature one episode from every show in the Listen Now section of the Podcasts app on iPhone. Tap Custom to change this setting.
- With Custom selected, you can choose which podcasts to add to Apple Watch. Three episodes, not one, from every show you have picked are added.
Other Troubleshooting tips
Restart the App
Perhaps the easiest solution is to restart the affected app.
- With the app open, press and hold the side button.
- Scroll from right to left on the app.
- Tap the red X to shut the app.
Reboot Apple Watch
You could also restart your Apple Watch.
- To do so, press, then hold the side button until you see the Power Off slider.
- Drag this slider.
- After your watch turns off, press, then hold the side button again until you see the Apple logo.
I hope this article helps you to solve all the problem which you are encountering in the Apple Watch.