Fix Apple Books or iBooks Stuck Problems on iOS: Are you fond of reading apple iBooks on your iPhone or Apple device? If your answer is yes then apparently like other users you might have encountered a problem while reading.
Many of our Users have reported that they usually stuck on one page of the iBook or the other. Apple device often got freeze while reading iBook.
In this blog, we will be talking about how to fix this issue of Apple books or iBook. Let’s get started.
Fixed: Apple Books or iBooks stuck on the cover page or other pages
What follows below is the number of methods by which you can solve the above problem.
1- Try Restart
Restarting your iPhone can do wonders in terms of solving this problem. After a restart, once you open the Apple iBook you will not see the above-listed problem.
If restart doesn’t help you to solve the problem then force restart will help you to solve this problem for sure.
Follow the below steps to know how to force restart your device according to your variant.
- On an iPhone 6S or below plus all iPads & iPod Touches, press Home and Power at the same time until you see the Apple logo
- For iPhone 7 or iPhone 7 Plus: Press and hold both the Side and Volume Down buttons for at least 10 seconds, until you see the Apple logo
- On an iPhone X, XS, or XR or iPhone 8 or iPhone 8 Plus: Press and quickly release the Volume Up button. Then press and quickly release the Volume Down button. Finally, press and hold the Side button until you see the Apple logo
Some of our users have found out that these methods will help you to get rid of this problem.
If Apple Books or iBooks is stuck on a single page
- Open the iTunes App on the device where Books is stuck
- Tap the Search button at the bottom of the screen
3. Search for any free book–if you can’t think of one, try an Apple Support guide like iPhone or iPad User Guide(s)
4.Select Books from the top tab options
5. Choose a free book from the list
6. Tap the GET button to download
7. Once downloaded, tap on the READ button
8. The book that is stuck should close and the free book you just downloaded should open in Apple Books
Open a Book Via Safari
Always remember to open the book via safari if you face such issue of stuck on one page while reading iBook.
- Open Safari on the device where the book is frozen
- Type the name of a free book or pdf in the search bar–we suggest something like the iPhone User Guide or another Apple product guide since there is always an Apple Books version available
- From the search results, tap a result to open
- Once the book or pdf displays on your screen, select the Share Button
5. Choose Copy to Books (or iBooks)
6. Apple Books should open that new pdf or book, replacing the one that’s stuck
Hence if you apply the above steps then you will get rid of the iBook problem. Keep following us on the various social media website to know more about various geeks.