Find NearBy Photos of Anyone in iOS 12: iPhone keeps on adding some extra features to its application or software. iPhone has all the application loaded with latest features. Some of the in-built application of iPhone is hard to match with any of the other application.
Apple Photos or gallery application has some of the features which are quite overwhelming and you will not find that in other iPhones. When iOS 10 came, it changes Photos App to a great extent and hence the updates were on the trot from there on.
In this blog, we will be talking about some more features of Photos Apps like how to find NearBy Photos in iOS 12.
How To Find NearBy Photos in iOS 12
Find NearBy Photos of Anyone in iOS 12: Below are several methods with the help of which we can organize our photo gallery according to the location where the photo was taken. We can easily find any photos from that particular location. Let’s find out how.
Method 1- Use Album with People and Places to Find Nearby Photos
Head straightway to the album location to find the photos according to the location. Follow the below steps to know more in detail.
- Open Photos App and tap on the Albums tab at the bottom
- Next, Scroll down to the section People and Places and choose Places
- Here you have two choices for the view. You can use the Map view or the Grid view to find all the photos that you have taken with a location reference.
METHOD 2- Find NearBy Photos from an existing Photo in iOS 12
You can take the help of a photo to find nearby photos of that particular place. After you select a photo you will find a nearby option after which you will get all the photos of that location.
- Start by browsing your Photos in the photos App
- Swipe up Gently from the Bottom of the screen.
- Make sure to not swipe from all the way in the bottom since that will bring up the control center. The trick is to position it at the center of the photo and then swipe up.
- This reveals ‘Places’ on a map view.
- Tap on ‘Show Nearby Photos’ on your right
- This will bring up the Map and Grid View and show all the Photos related to the location of the photo that you selected in step 1.
Use Siri to Bring up all the Photos for a Given Location
Find NearBy Photos of Anyone in iOS 12: You can anytime ask Siri for the help and she will be ready to help you. You have to simply say “Hey Siri Show Photos were taken at New Delhi” and it will automatically open up the Photos App and show you all the photos and moments that were shot in that location.
These are the methods which are very useful when you want any picture of a given location. Keep shooting your comments and tell us your views on this feature of iPhone.