Eclipse 12 – Download and Install System-wide Dark Mode for iOS 12: Everybody just loves dark mode no matter what. There are plenty of reasons to love it. One of them being it gives relaxation to eyes. Eclipse 12 is a system-wide dark mode for iOS 12.
In this blog, we will be talking about how you can install this tweak on iOS 12.
HOW ECLIPSE 12 WORKS
Eclipse 12 – Download and Install System-wide Dark Mode for iOS 12: Apple till now has not made his mind to introduce the dark mode feature. However, it is going to change in iOS 13 according to the reports.
This new tweak of Cydia will introduce the dark mode feature as of now.
It is developed by the renowned developer Guillermo Morán.
What follows below is the list of new features which is available on this whole new brand tweak.
- System-wide customization
- Customizable settings
- Consumes no additional battery life
- Built-in support for popular third-party apps
- True dark mode for OLED screens
- Dark mode for webpages (beta)
Here’s how this tweak looks like in action when enabled in Cydia.
- Enable Eclipse (on) – Enables tweak functionality.
- Applications – Selectively enable dark mode for default and user applications.
- Disable in SpringBoard (off) – Disables tweak functionality in SpringBoard.
- Lighter Table Cells (off) – Enables lighter table cells in Settings and other apps.
- Show Cell Separators (off) – Enables cell separators.
- Reload SpringBoard -Restarts the SpringBoard. Once you customize or change an option from the preferences, you must tap this button to ensure the changes take effect.
- Close All Apps – Closes all active apps.
- Color Options – Lets you customize color options.
- Colorize Cell Detail Text (on) – Colorizes the cell detail text.
- NavBar Color (Night) – Sets the color for the navigation bar.
- Theme (Night) – Sets the color for the overall theme. If you have an OLED device (iPhone X and above), be sure to enable select “Midnight” for a tru dark mode experience.
- Tint Color (Baby Blue) – Sets the tint color.
- Statusbar Color (White) – Sets the status bar color.
- Custom Colors – Sets custom colors for all user interface elements mentioned above.
More Options – Additional customization options.
- Color Keyboard – Changes the keyboard color.
- KeyBoard Color – Sets the keyboard color.
- Color Loading Screens – Changes the loading screen color.
- Loading Screen Color -Sets the loading screen color.
- Tints SMS Bubbles – Tints the SMS bubble.
- Tints iMessage Bubbles – Tints the iMessage bubble.
- Website Dark Mode (Beta) – Enables dark mode for webpages.
- Color SB Statusbar – Colors the status bar on SpringBoard.
- Dock Color – Changes the dock color.
DOWNLOAD ECLIPSE 12 CYDIA TWEAK
Eclipse 12 is available for download on Packix repo for $1.50. It is compatible with all devices running iOS 12. we will love to hear out your experience after you install this tweak. Comment down below.