Download and Install Sileo Cydia alternative for iOS 11.0-11.4 Beta 3: Electra 1.1.0 has been recently launched. Now as Electra has been launched the public version of Sileo, Coolstar has also been released. It comes with a great user interface and generally favored over other tweaks.
In this blog, we will be talking about how you can install and download on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Download and Install Sileo Cydia alternative for iOS 11.0-11.4 Beta 3: Sileo is one of the best Cydia alternative-the stock jailbreak package manager. It has a great user interface which comes with various features which will be discussed below.
- It loads tweaks and packages at blazing fast speeds.
- It also trims a lot of fat from the “Sources” section with the all-new “repo unclutterer” that refreshes sources almost instantly.
- A clean, flat user interface that has the same look and feels like that of the stock App Store app.
Prior to installing this tweak let me introduce you to a few things which might be necessary to keep in mind.
- Some functionality and features are still missing or may not work as expected.
- Since this is a beta preview, some bugs might have crept in.
- Only payments through the Dynastic Development repository are supported for now.
- Beta preview 2 – The “Get” button is now twice as fast, fixed broken the “Get” button bug and the appearance of payment providers for iPad users.
WHICH FIRMWARE VERSIONS ARE COMPATIBLE?
- 11.4 Beta 1,2, and 3
DOES SILEO WORK WITH IOS 12/12.1 OR ABOVE?
This is sad to know that Sileo doesn’t work with iOS 12, 12.0.1, 12.1 or higher versions. If you want to run it on iOS 12 then the best bet is to bookmark this page and keep a tab on the compatibility section above.
- iPhone, iPad or iPod touch
- A compatible firmware version
- Electra jailbreak v1.1.0
HOW TO DOWNLOAD AND INSTALL SILEO ON IOS 11.0-11.3.1-11.4 BETA 3
Step 1 Open Cydia.
Step 2 Go to the Sources section, scroll down, and tap on Electra’s iOS Utilities source – the default repository of Electra jailbreak.
Step 3 Scroll down and tap on the Sileo (Beta) package and press Install.
Step 4 Wait for the installation to complete and tap Restart SpringBoard.
Step 5 Go back to your home screen and launch the Sileo app.
The development team is working on the update. Below is the list of a future update.
- Payment support coming to Chariz (formerly HashBang repo).
- Source code will be soon get published on GitHub.
- The initial build will be distributed on a new Cydia repository.