Download and Install StrongFi to the strongest WiFi signal: You might be confused about which WiFi to connect when there are so many WiFi available. The motive behind connecting to give preference to WiFi network over mobile data is mobile speed.
What if Strongerfi does it for you. Strongerfi lets you connect to the stronger wifi automatically without any efforts.
In this blog, we will be talking about the setup of Strongerfi on your iPhone. It’s a tweak which can be very useful for a user.
STRONGERFI – WIFI THE STRONGEST LINK REPLACEMENT FOR IOS 11
Download and Install StrongFi to the strongest WiFi signal: The new iOS update in iOS 12 helps you in refreshing the wifi in every 5 minutes. The major shortcoming of this update is that it will be connected to the current network only rather than connecting with the strongest wifi.
This new tweak helps you to do so by connecting your mobile network to the strongest network available. Strongerfi Cydia tweak is an iOS replacement for Wifi.
What follows is the various feature of Strongerfi
- It automatically switches to the network with the strongest RSSI (Received Signal Strength Indicator) signal.
- When used with its default Settings, Strongerfi performs a check for new networks every 120 seconds if the current RSSI value is equal to or less than your Interval Threshold value.
- If the RSSI value is less than the Force Threshold value, it scans for new networks.
- Manual modification of hidden RSSI values.
- Minimal battery drain as StrongerFi only performs RSSI checks whenever your device is in unlock state.
Setup of StrongerFi
- Enabled– Toggle on the settings manually as it is turned off by default.
- Scan on Unlock- Scans for the new network every time your device goes in unlock state.
- Show the wifi signal in detail- When the list of Wifi network is shown, you will be able to see all the details including Wifi strength and the distance of the wifi and threshold.
- Show Known network- Always end up showing the known networks.
Switch type: The preference in which Wifi changes the network are given below.
- Strongest – Preference is given to the network with the strongest RSSI value.
- Prefer 5GHz – Preference is given to 5Ghz networks over 2.4GHz networks with.
- Same Frequency – Preference is given to the network with the strongest RSSI if the new network has the same frequency as the current network.
HOW TO AUTOMATICALLY SWITCH TO THE STRONGEST WIFI SIGNAL ON IOS 11
- Set up StrongerFi as outlined above.
- Enable WiFi.
- Wait for your device to connect to the network with strongest WiFi signal (RSSI value) on-the-fly.
StrongerFi is a great tweak for a user as it can be very worthful for the user who uses Wifi regular.
Its free to download by clicking this link. Its available for free there.