How To Download And Install Electra Jailbreak Tool For iOS 11.0 – iOS 11.1.2
Recently, We covered on how you can install Median, Goblin, Helix jailbreak on your iOS 11.0 devices. Today, we will be showing you people on how you can install the all-new Electra jailbreak for iOS 11.0 to iOS 11.1.2. Electra Jailbreak Tool is made by an iOS hacked named Coolstar and his Tool is capable of jailbreaking all models of iPhone, iPad and iPod touch running iOS 11.0 all the way up to iOS 11.1.2.
The Electra jailbreak Tool Can be Downloaded now but may be unstable as it is currently in testing mode or Beta mode and it is said that this tool will be Released on its full version sometime later. The Tool May be used to tweak themes and modify them for developers and all other theme creators.
Well, this sool is somewhat same as the Liberia Tool that we have covered in our other post. We don’t have to install Cydia and once we have installed the Electra Jailbreak we can directly install apps and other themes on our devices.
Electra Jailbreak Tool For iOS 11.0 – iOS 11.1.2
Electra developer toolkit comes with theming support and limited tweak support. Developers will need a little bit of time to Adapt to the jailbreak as the substitute of Cydia is so new.
The jailbreaks that are currently working with the Electra tool are very rare and the substitute is very new developers need some time to implement the Electra jailbreak tool.
Here Is A Video To Demonstrate What Really Happens:
— Yalu Jailbreak (@Yalujb) January 13, 2018
Download Electra Jailbreak Tool For iOS 11.0 – iOS 11.1.2
Supported Devices For Electra Jailbreak:
- iPhone 5s
- iPhone 6/iPhone 6 plus
- iPhone 6s/6s plus
- iPhone SE
- iPhone 7/7 plus
- iPhone 8/8 plus
- iPhone X
- iPad Air
- iPad Air 2
- iPad Pro
- iPad mini 2
- iPad mini 3
- iPad mini 4
iPod Touch 6.
- Beta 4-2 (latest IPA file)
- iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
- A compatible iOS 11 firmware
- A computer running Windows, macOS, or Linux
- Cydia Impactor
- Basic knowledge of SSH, command line, and tweak development
HOW TO INSTALL ELECTRA JAILBREAK TOOLKIT ON IOS 11-11.1.2
Step 1 Start Cydia Impactor sideload tool. If you don’t have it on your computer, you can grab it from this link.
Step 2 Download the latest beta IPA file using the link above.
Step 3 Drag this file onto Cydia Impactor’s window to install it.
Step 4 Enter your Apple ID username and password.
Step 5 Wait for Impactor to sideload the app onto your iOS device. Once it is present on your home screen, simply open the Settings app and go to General > Profiles & Device Management.
Step 6 Verify the jailbreak application present under your Apple ID email.
Step 7 Once the app is verified, you can run it without getting the “certificate” error. Tap the Jailbreak button and wait for it to put to put your device in jailbreak mode.
Step 8 Be sure to enable the “Tweaks” toggle to ensure tweaks run properly on your device. This will prepare your device for Anemone theming and customization. You can read the following tutorial for installing Anemone themes on your device.
Electra jailbreak uses Anemone theming engine. Therefore, you must use Anemone-compatible themes only. Before you move onto the tutorial, ensure you themes files are present on your computer.
Download Median Jailbreak IPA | Gobin Jailbreak IPA | LiberiOS Jailbreak IPA | H3lix Jailbreak IPA for iOS 10 – 10.3.3 Devices
DEVELOPMENT AND TESTING:
You can now test your tweaks and themes on your device. But before you do that, keep the following things in mind –
- Dropbear SSH client is available on ports 22 and 2222.
- Springboard crashes will result in a respring to Substrate Safe Mode.
- Sign your binaries with Jonathan Levin’s jtool or ldid2.
- Executable files must have the necessary root entitlements before you run them.
- Transfer Cydia tweaks to this location – /bootstrap/Library/SBInject.
- Transfer Anemone themes to this location – /bootstrap/Library/Themes.
- Binaries and libraries must be stored in this location – /bootstrap/usr/.
- You can uninstall Electra with the script available at /bootstrap/unjailbreak.sh.
- Ensure you reboot your device before you install beta 2 over beta 1.
- You need to transfer all themes and tweak files manually. A lock backup or copy of the tweaks and themes is imperative.
Hope you Guys will try This Method And if you get any issues just comment your issues and we will surely help you.