Disable the Floating Screenshots Preview in macOS Mojave in 2019: Apple keeps on coming with the whole bunch of new updates every time. In every update, they either remove a feature or add a new one. Apple introduces every update quite frequently in iPhone, macOS having some new feature.
Recently Apple came with a new update in macOS in which there is a feature where when you take a screenshot you will get a small preview of the screenshot before disappearing to the desktop. This feature has not gone down well with some of the users as they are very annoyed with the screenshot preview.
In this blog, we will be talking about how to disable the floating Screenshot preview in macOS Mojave.
Disable Screenshot Preview in macOS Mojave
Disable the Floating Screenshots Preview in macOS Mojave in 2019: If you have become too irritated with the preview of the screenshot on your screen after talking one then follow the below steps to get rid of this problem.
NOTE- To take a screenshot on your macOS Mojave you need to press alt+Shift+4 keys
- Start by Opening the macOS Mojave Screenshot utility by using CMD+Shift+5 Keys.
- Another way of accessing the screenshot utility in macOS is to open up your spotlight and then type in ‘Screenshot’ and then launch the app
- Once the screenshot Utility is up and running, click on the options at the far right of the window
- Disable ‘Show Floating Thumbnail’ by unselecting it.
- Exit out of the utility by clicking on the ‘X’
- This will keep the screenshots from showing up as the floating image on your screen
Grab Utility in macOS Mojave
This is of very utmost importance to the user that the Grab utility in macOS Mojave has been replaced by a new screenshot utility. When you will search grab utility in macOS then instead of old grab utility it will show a new screenshot utility.
Savings Screenshots to a Folder of Choice
You can also save the screenshot to the folder of your choice. If you want that when you take a screenshot the picture gets saved to the location of your choice you simply need to few steps in order to perform it.
Use the Screenshot Utility Options and choose ‘Other Location..’ in the Save options and choose a folder.
Once you have set it up, the screenshots will be stored in the designated folder. You can click on the ‘x’ to exit out of the screenshot utility.
I hope this article will be of great help to you if you have been annoyed by the new feature of macOS Mojave.