As technology is growing day by day some overwhelming features too are coming with the increase in technology. Not only technology is growing in only one direction but its also growing in all fields. In this blog, we will be talking about CrazyCap a portable water sterilization System. It’s a sterilization system which helps to remove any kind of bacteria present in the contaminated water. Let us first discuss what is CrazyCap all about.
Almost everything is growing at an exponential rate in the field of technology. We will be talking about one of the technologies which have been used to remove any bacteria, virus from contaminated water.
What is CrazyCap?
Crazycap is a particularly emits LED light which helps to remove any viruses, bacteria present in contaminated water. This particular LED emits light in the range of 278 nm wavelength, which is detrimental to the bacteria, mold, and viruses present in your water and your bottle. CrazyCap kills 99.9999% of bacteria and mold and 99.99% of viruses.
It is also having an “auto feature” which cleans any bacteria present in the water. It is very easy to use and you don’t need to have any prerequisite to use it.
Key features of CrazyCap
What follows below is some of the key features of CrazyCap which you might find overwhelming.
1. On-demand sterilization
There are two variants in the sterilization. One is normal mode while the other one is crazy mode. Let’s discuss both of them.
- Normal Mode– In normal mode, you need to press the sensor two times to activate it. UVC LED turns ON for ONE minute to sterilize low to moderately contaminated water. Suitable for public water fountains, restaurants, parks etc.
- Crazy mode– In the crazy mode, you have to press the sensor 5 times. It destroys 9 million harmful microbial cells in 2 minutes. suitable for lakes, ponds and other sources.
2. Replacement cap
Instantly converts your cola-style bottle into powerful sterilization system. It is easily portable from one place to other. It’s highly recommended to use if you are living in an area which is having contaminated water.
3. Auto sterilization
Periodically in a day shines UVC light inside the bottle i.e 6 times a day in 20-second intervals. No more burdensome scrubbing routines.
Auto cleans your bottle
CracyCap’s advanced UVC-LED light shines the internal surface of the bottle every four-hours in the 20-second interval to eradicate microbes growing in your bottle. Free yourself from the tedious scrubbing routine with CrazyCap’s auto-sterilization feature – No need for soap, stinky vinegar, or special brushes
Prevents water-borne illness
Various scientific studies show UVC sterilization is effective against wide range of micro-organisms. Some of them are listed below:
- Bacteria: Dysentery bacilli, Leptospira SPP, Legionella Pneumophila, Corynebacterium Diphtheriae, Shigella Dysenteriae, Bacillus Anthracis, Clostridium Tetani, Escherichia coli, Pseudomonas Aeruginosa, Micrococcus Candidus, Salmonella Paratyphi, Mycobacterium Tuberculosis, Streptococcus Haemolyticus, Salmonella Enteritidis, Salmonella Typhimurium, Vibrio Cholerae, Clostridium Tetani, Staphylococcus Albus.
- Viruses: Coxsackie Virus A9, Adenovirus 3, Bacteiophage, Influenza, Rotavirus SA 11, Echovirus 1, Hepatitis B Virus, Echovirus 11, Poliovirus 1, Tobacco Mosaic.
- Mold: Mucor Mucedo, Oospara Lactis, Aspergillus Amstelodami, Penicillium Digitatum, Penicillium Roqueforti, Penicillium Chrysogenum, Aspergillus Niger, Manure Fungi.
- Algae: Chlorella Vulgaris, Green Algae, Nematode Eggs, Protozoa, Paramecium, Blue-Green Algae.