Transfer/copy Music from Your Mac to Your New iPhone: One of our techfire user recently bought a brand new iphoneXR. Earlier he used to have iPhone XR. He found out that all the music on his phone were missing but they were available on his macbook. It didn’t copy it to the new iPhone.
If you lend yourself in these kind of situation earlier then don’t you worry we will be having your back. In this blog, we will be showing you how to copy your music from your Mac to your new iPhone. This tutorial is generally for those who don’t use iCloud to sync the music.
you will need a USB cable to copy he music. Also you need to make sure that you are using the same Apple id on your macbook and iPhone.
Steps to Copy Music from Your Mac to Your New iPhone
- Open iTunes on your MacBook
- Connect a USB cable to your iPhone and plug it into your Mac
- Accept ‘Trust Computer’ message and enter iPhone credentials when prompted
Click the iPhone icon on the left corner
Now under Settings on the left side, locate Music
- Click ‘Sync Music’
- Click on either ‘Entire music library’ to import all the songs OR
- Choose ‘Selected Playlists, artists…’ to copy specific music
- Click the Apply button on the lower right corner to start copying
- If it doesn’t start, you can click on the ‘Sync’ button to get it going
After you perform these steps the process of copying the music will start on your macbook. It may take some time depending on the size of the music.