For windows users, we can literally backup everything on Google drive, Onedrive and many more alternatives. If you have a iOS device and want to Backup its content on a Windows machine then stay tuned and read the whole article we will show you how you can Backup, Delete, copy iOS backups on your PC.
iTunes for iOS is very useful for iOS devices where it allows backing up of stored data, deleting and copying all in one place. If you are using iCloud backups, then we will also show you how to access them in this article.
This Article will show you Windows 10 themed computer or Windows based computers.
Here we have shared how you can do it: Follow the steps and do it on your device:
Find and Copy an iOS backup file on Windows Using iTunes:
It is pretty simple to backup your data on iTunes using windows 10 powered computers, This also applies to Windows 8 and Windows 7 users. Follow the instructions below.
Open up your Windows PC and move to the following directory. You can either use Windows Explorer or use the search bar as per your choice:
Now that you have found the backup for your device, you can simply copy it and then paste it in the folder you want to store it in.
Note: You need to install iTunes on windows pc and then apply these steps.
Deleting An iPhone or iPad Backup On Windows:
- Launch iTunes and then click on Edit > Preferences from the iTunes menu bar. (If you don’t see the menu bar, then click on the menu button and then from the menu click on Show Menu Bar button)
- Now from the top navigation bar click on ‘Devices‘ option.
- Finally, choose the backup file you want to delete by clicking on it. Once it highlights simply click on the ‘Delete Backup‘ button and Confirm.
Find, View and Delete iOS backups on iCloud:
If you have a Backup of iOS then you need to delete the backup of your iOS device on your iOS device as well as on the Windows PC. Here is a small Guide on How to Do it:
On iOS Device:
- Make sure you are using iOS 10.3 or later. Go to Settings > Account Name > iCloud > Manage Storage > Backups.
- Users running any iOS version that is older than iOS 10.2 can go to Settings > iCloud > Storage > Manage Storage.
- Now tap on the backup you want to delete. On the next screen, you will find the ‘Delete Backup‘ button to delete it.
For Windows Users:
- Open iCloud for Windows by going to Start menu > All Apps. Then Click on iCloud and then on iCloud from the iCloud apps list.
- Click on Storage and then select ‘Backup‘ from the items list.
- Click on the iOS backup you want to delete and then click on the ‘Delete‘ button and then Confirm.
Now that you have followed all the steps you will be able to delete, copy or move a backup of your iOS device. You just have to locate the iTunes backup of your iPhone or iPad if you are using a Windows PC.
If you are having any problems do comment and we will help you.
You may also like:
- How To Get Tweaks&Themes (No Jailbreak/Cydia!!!) (No Computer) iOS 9/10/11 on iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch
- How To Download Phoenix Jailbreak for iOS 9.3.5 For 32-Bit Devices
- Forgot Your Apple ID? Create a New Apple ID on Your iPhone or iPad
- How To Download YouTube Videos On Your iPhone or iPad Without Jailbreak
- How to Record your iPhone’s screen and audio on Windows and Mac