Many things have changed on the iPhone X of the tenth anniversary. The smartphone has received all kinds of news both at the hardware level and at the software level. It has a completely renovated design, with an OLED screen that covers the entire front of the terminal. In addition, Apple has removed its physical home button to make way for new tactile gestures. That’s right until iOS 11 offers certain variations in the iPhone X software.
The way in which users activate the Notification Center, the Control Center, the way the App Switcher is enabled and much more has changed. In fact, it has even changed the way applications are closed …
Also Read: iPhone X Touch Gestures you need to Learn
In this brief, simple but useful tutorial we will explain, step by step and in great detail, how to close the applications in the new and brand new iPhone X from Apple.
How to close the applications on the new iPhone X?
The iPhone X has a new method to close applications, this method consists of two parts composed of tactile gestures. Maybe it will take a while before you get used to this new method, but in the end, the result will remain the same: close the applications that you are running on iOS.
1. Slide your finger up from the bottom of the screen and pause for a moment to access the iPhone X App Switcher.
2. Then keep your finger pressed in any application of this menu in which all the apps you have open appear.
3. Now you can click on the “-” symbol of the red circular icon of the application you want to close.
4. Slide your finger to the side to close other applications by clicking on the red icon.
5. Slide your finger up from the bottom to return to the iPhone X home screen.
It is important to mention that, in addition, you can also swipe up on the apps you want to close when the red circular icon appears. You can even keep closing multiple apps at the same time.