Black Shark began as a gaming smartphone maker, but like many others, it has expanded its product line to include other things, the most of which are still geared toward gaming. Its most recent product is a new FunCooler 2 cooling fan created exclusively for the iPhone 12 series.
Black Shark FunCooler 2
The FunCooler 2 Magnetic Version is meant to attach to the iPhone 12’s magnet on the back. Magnets were introduced in Apple’s current iPhone series, allowing peripherals and accessories to magnetically connect to the device’s rear.
Apple offers a wide range of peripherals that take use of this design, as well as accessories from third-party vendors.
The new FunCooler 2 Magnetic Version is 62mm broad and 22mm thick, according to Black Shark, making it one of the world’s tiniest (external) cooling fans. Because of its modest size, it doesn’t get in the way when gaming.
The cooling fan has 15 Iron-Boron magnets that provide a secure connection to the phone. The user’s wrists are also less strained due to the overall weight of 73 grams.
The company has yet to reveal a pricing or a release date for the FunCooler 2 Magnetic Version, stating that such specifics would be disclosed later. We anticipate that it will first go on sale in China before expanding to other markets.
- Apple issues second developer betas for iOS 14.6, iPadOS 14.6, tvOS 14.6, watchOS 7.5 | AppleInsider
- New rumor says Samsung’s upcoming Galaxy S21 FE will be a Note 20 follow-up
- The Shure MV5C is a great compact mic for your endless Zoom meetings
- Shaky Rumor Claims Redesigned MacBook Pros Will Feature ‘M1X’ Chip and Remove the Front Logo
- New emoji menu in Google Messages makes it easy to access gifs and stickers