Download and Install Animated system-wide weather information 2019: Asteroid is one of the latest tweaks which is most productive in recent time. Asteroid gives you total control over weather information. You can easily know live weather information with some creativity which developer has tried to show in this tweak.
In this blog, we will be talking about what Asteroid is all about, what are the general setting changes you need prior to installing this tweak. We will be also giving a step-by-step tutorial on how to install this tweak.
HOW ASTEROID WORKS
Download and Install Animated system-wide weather information 2019: What follows is the general information on how Asteroid works. The asteroid is basically stock information which gives you information about the weather updates both inside and outside the application.
It also comes with some slight touch in animation. The wallpaper of home and lock screen will generally give you information about the weather updates. It’s not limited only up to weather application. It’s more than that.
It is developed by Jake and Auxilium Development Team member MidnightChips. The live wallpaper will give you information about the weather updates.
Below is the image demonstration of Asteroid tweak and how it will look on your iPhone.
Below is the general configuration which is needed for the setup.
Refresh Rate (1.0) – Sets the refresh rate of weather checks. You can set it to any value from 1.0 to 61.0. Setting the refresh rate to 1.0 will allow the tweak to check for weather updates every second but it could also possibly lead to battery loss.
- Enable Greeting View (on) – Enables greeting view – the lock screen weather widget that is available exclusively on iOS 12.
- Hide Greeting View on Notification (on) – Hides the weather widget when there are notifications. You should enable this if you want to see your notifications whenever you access your lock screen.
- Lockscreen Components
- Enable Pleasantry (40.0) – Sets the size of the pleasantry.
- Enable Weather Description (20.0) – Sets the size of the weather description.
- Enable Current Temperature (50.0) – Sets the current temperature text size.
- Enable Dismiss Button (on) – Enables the dismiss button on the lock screen.
- Enable Glyph (on) – Enables glyph on the lock screen.
- Enable Notification Reminder (on) – Enables notification reminder in-text.
- Enable Blur (on) – Enables blur effect.
- Enable Weather Preview (off) – Enables weather preview on lock screen. You must disable this option if you enabled the greeting view before.
- Enable Weather Forecast Info (off) – Enables weather forecast info on lock screen. Toggle this option off if you are using the greeting view.
- Inactivity Timer (1.0) – Sets the time after which the lock screen view is displayed.
- Enable Custom Font (off) – Sets a custom font for your lock screen. If you enable it, select the desired font from the “Select Custom Font” option.
- Set Text Color – Sets the text color. The default value is #FFFFFF, which goes along well with almost all kinds of backgrounds.
- Use Custom Glyph Image (on) – Sets the glyph image.
- Select Weather Glyph Type (Outline Image) – Selects the weather glyph style. Set it to “Filled Solid Color” and ensure the color is #FFFFFF if you want to replicate the iOS 12 weather widget.
- Blur Amount (6.0) – Sets the blur amount.
- Hide Dock (on) – Makes home screen dock transparent.
- Hide Folders (on) – Makes home screen folders transparent.
- Enable Lock Screen (on) – Enable/Disable live weather on the lock screen.
- Enable Home Screen (on) – Enable/Disable live weather on home screen.
- Choose Custom Conditions (off) – Enables custom animations on the home screen. Keep this setting turned off to ensure the weather changes dynamically.
- Hide Live Weather Background (off) – Hides background of live weather while keeping the animation. This setting is useful if you want to retain your original wallpaper while still having a weather animation overlay.
WEATHER APP ICON
- Enable Weather Icon Customization (on) – Enables tweaking weather icon.
- Enable Weather App icon Background (on) – Enable/Disable live weather background on the weather app screen.
- Custom Weather Conditions for Weather App (off) – Enables custom weather animations regardless of the current weather.
- Set Weather App background Color (on) – Sets the custom background color for the weather app.
DOWNLOAD ASTEROID CYDIA TWEAK
You can download this tweak if you are looking for some animation in the weather. You can also pay the developer from the below links.