How to take Apple TV screenshots or screen recordings on Mac 2019: Apple TV consists of a very vast library of series and movies. Sometimes you feel to record a particular scene but you have no idea how to do it. In this blog, we will be showing you how to take the Apple TV screenshot or screen recording on Mac.
You have to just follow some simple steps in order to perform the above task. After performing the above steps you can easily upload the recorded photo on the platform which you want.
How to take Apple TV screenshots or screen recordings on Mac
How to take Apple TV screenshots or screen recordings on Mac 2019: Follow the below steps to perform the task.
- Open QuickTime Player on your Mac.
- Click File > New Movie Recording from the menu.
- When the recording window opens, it will automatically use your Mac’s camera. Click the arrow next to the red record button in the center.
- Under Camera, select your Apple TV from the list. When you want to capture audio for screen recordings, select Apple TV under Microphone as well.
- When your TV connects, you will see a message asking if you want to allow screen sharing. Click Allow.
How to take a screenshot of Apple TV
Now its time to tell you how to take a screenshot of Apple TV. Follow the below steps.
- Click Command + Shift + 4 on your Mac. (You’ll see your cursor turn into crosshairs.)
- Make sure your cursor is over the QuickTime Player window and click the Spacebar. (You’ll see the window dim and the cursor change to a small camera.)
- Click your mouse or trackpad once.
How to take a screen recording of Apple TV
Please follow the below steps to take a screen recording of Apple TV.
- Click the red record button in the QuickTime Player window on Mac.
- Use your Apple TV as normal, performing whatever action it is you want to record.
- When you want to stop recording, click the gray square button on the QuickTime Player window (which is how the red recording button looks during recording).
That’s all the process on how you can capture the recording from Apple TV with just following the below steps.