Download and Install SignalPlane to Turn Airplane Mode when signal strength is low: We at techfire are known to come with new tweaks every day. Now this time around we have come with this new tweak named as SignalPlane. Its primary purpose is to turn on the Airplane mode on whenever your phone signal strength goes down.
The aim of this tweak was to save the battery life of the mobile phone as battery life nowadays is one of the major concern. Hence we come up with this tweak which will let you save the battery life of your iPhone.
In this blog, we will be talking about the setup of this tweak on how you can simply install this tweak on your iPhone with simple tips.
HOW SIGNAL-PLANE WORKS
Download and Install SignalPlane to Turn Airplane Mode when signal strength is low: Nowadays we don’t use one of the function of our phone that is Airplane mode. We use it whenever we board the flight or else we don’t use it.
This tweak will whenever sense the low signal strength it will automatically turn on the Airplane mode which will let you save the battery.
SignalPlane Cydia tweaks intelligently enable airplane mode based on your device’s signal strength level. It is developed by veteran tweak developer Julio Verne.
The iOS operating system checks the signal strength frequently. Below is the setup of this tweak.
- Enabled (on) – Enables the tweak functionality.
- Airplane When Signal (25% or less) – Defines the signal level below which the airplane mode gets activated.
- After (5 sec) – Defines the time interval in seconds after which the airplane mode gets enabled. Setting it to 5 seconds ensures that it kicks in right after the signal falls below or equals in magnitude the threshold value specified above.
- Always Enable WiFi (on) – Enables WiFi along with airplane mode as soon as the signal strength drops below the value you select in the “Airplane When Signal” option.
- Always Enable Bluetooth (on) – Enables Bluetooth along with airplane mode as soon as the signal level drops below the threshold value. I highly recommend enabling this option if you use Bluetooth headphones or any other Bluetooth device. What this does is, it ensures that the Bluetooth connection doesn’t drop when airplane mode is enabled.
- Vibrate Notification (on) – Enables vibration for notifications.
- Re-check After (5 min) – Defines the value after which your device rechecks for the signal strength level. Once the signal strength exceeds the threshold value, airplane mode will automatically get toggled off.
DOWNLOAD SIGNALPLANE CYDIA TWEAK
Download this tweak from a repository which you will find in the below link.
SignalPlane is available for download on Julio Verne’s Cydia repository (http://julioverne.github.io/). It is compatible with iOS 11.