How To Fix Air-pods Sound Volume Issues 2019: Air-pods are fascinated by everyone. It looks so cool when any person wears it. They are quite expensive too. What after air-pods being so expensive you encounter some problem in it. SO we have got a solution for you if you are encountering any problem like Sound from your AirPods is low, One AirPod is louder than the other.
In this blog, we will be talking about what can be the possible resolution of these types of problem.
Note- You can also use shiri to control down the volume of Air-pods. You can go to Bluetooth settings for the AirPods to adjust the volume level.
What follows below is the list of possible resolution.
- The first thing is to go to Settings > General > Accessibility and scroll down and find the “Hearing” section. This section lets you set a left/right audio balance. Do this step if you think one pod is quieter than the other. It might be this setting. The AirPods are supposed to have the same volume level unless the balance is changed. You can adjust the volume level for each pod.
- Restart your iOS device or other connected devices.
- Turn off Bluetooth and wait a few seconds and turn back on. On your iPhone or iPad, you can do this by going to Settings > Bluetooth.
- While using your AirPods (e.g.; listening music), turn down the volume to zero, on your device, go to the Bluetooth settings (e.g.; if it is iPhone or iPad: Settings > Bluetooth) and disconnect your AirPods. To do that, tap on the blue “i” icon next to your AirPods and tap Disconnect (just disconnect, do not unpair). On your iPhone, launch the Music app and play some music. And turn the volume all the way down to zero. Then reconnect your AirPods and turn up the volume.
- AirPods are updated automatically. Apple releases updates on a regular basis. Perhaps there’s a firmware update available. To make sure that your AirPods are updated, do the followings:
- Place your AirPods in the charging case
- Make sure that you plug in the charging case
- Make sure that your connected iOS device is connected to the Internet and not too far from the charging case
- Is one of the pod is getting quieter? Or do you hear the muffled sound? Perhaps it is time to clean it. As you wear your AirPods, your skin cells and ear wax may block the openings. This gunk can also get inside the AirPods speakers and cause these problems. Apple explains how you can clean them. What we recommend is that clean your AirPods with a soft, clean toothbrush. Brush the larger opening (sound opening) of your Airpods and remove any debris. Be careful, do not brush too hard. This can and will push debris and wax inside. Then “suck” on the opening. Suck until you could feel air flowing through. Then carefully brush and wipe again.
I hope the above resolution fix all your airpods related problem at the earliest. Please share this article with your friends and family member who owns airpods as they might be encountering the volume issue.