fix Account Has Been Disabled in the App Store and iTunes in 2019: Once in a while, you might have run into this error showing “Your Account Has Been Disabled in the App Store and iTunes”. This is one of the serious problems which will not let you download the movies and apps from the play store.
Without Apple ID you will be not able to do a lot of things such as buy, update apps, rent movies etc. from the iOS store.
In this blog, we will show you how to get rid of this problem.
Steps to troubleshoot the problem
1- If you have entered the wrong Apple-id and password then try the below steps.
2- Try the below steps to unlock the Apple device.
- Visit https://iforgot.apple.com/
- Enter your Apple ID and click Continue
- The web site will ask you a few questions (your phone number etc) to verify that Apple ID belongs to you.
- Follow the instructions
3 – If you are still having problems. thy this step. What this step will do is to reset your Apple ID password so that you can regain access to your account. This is a bit more complex. You are going to need a trusted device or trusted phone number to unlock your Apple ID if you enabled two-factor authentication. Apple explains how you can do this. Please note that after changing your Apple ID password, follow the steps below:
- On your iOS device, Settings > [your name] > iTunes & App Store and Sign Out. Then Sign in using your new Apple ID password.
- On Mac, open App Store (Store > Sign Out) and iTunes (Account > Sign Out) and then sign out and then sign in.
4. If number #3 does not help, now you may want to contact iTunes support. Please note that steps below may be slightly different for you depending on your region. Here is how:
- Visit https://support.apple.com/choose-country-region/itunes
- Select your region
- This will take you to your region’s iTunes support page
- Scroll down and find and click the “Contact Apple Support” section
In contact Apple support follow the below guidelines
- Click “iTunes Store: Purchasing music, movies, apps, and books”
- Click “Account Management”
- And now select “Account disabled in the App Store and iTunes Store alert”
- Now you can schedule a call from Apple Support. They will call and help you.
This process will help you to get rid of this problem at the earliest.